- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
John Fripp Villa 144 (JFV144) received a complete kitchen modernization at the beginning of 2018. This villa is charmingly adorned with quality furnishings. The corner villa offers a bigger outdoor space than most John Fripp Villas. In addition to the sea front view, this villa overlooks the adult pool complex.
JFV144 is center island making it convenient to all luxuries offered. It's just a few steps from Fripp's most acclaimed beach area or if you want to cool off in the pool, it's even closer.
Walk less than 50 yards to the beach, adult pool, family pool, exercise center, Sea View lounge, Beach Club Restaurant or the food court.
Most rooms offer great sea vistas. This villa has two sea front master bedrooms plus two additional bedrooms. All bedrooms offer attached full baths. There is central heat and air in the unit & also separate units in each bedroom for individual appreciation.
A completely supplied kitchen & two tables offer plenty of dining space for those times when you want to relish a homecooked meal.
The outdoor space accessible through the living room & the left side master bedroom overlooks the sea. On the outdoor space, sit & view the sea, grille, or listen to the music when it's playing at the Sandbar adult pool area.
This villa with all of its unique niceties is famed with repeat renters so Rent Soon!
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be refreshed when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer amenities such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an enchanting and peaceful holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a marvelous Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the calm of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club luxuries. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when appreciating resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if niceties are appreciated at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is included to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-peak times provide significant markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several property management companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC family, from relaxing condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Rental owners often select management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Before you book "OCEAN FRONT, New Kitchen right at beach walk and pools ", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many households prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Try to remember that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving a costly rental home. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your group have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure you've packed all valuables.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles