- As low as $306/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Recently decorated centrally located in the Mossy Oaks area of Beaufort, close to Downtown, mins. from Hospital and Spanish Oaks Trails... 2 en-suite private Master bedroom/ bathroom is a plus..this home is so comfortable and cavernous for a all the amenities of home. Great location for attending Marine Corps graduation only 6 miles away from the property. All guest that are visiting receive a COMPLIMENTARY entrance pass to all state beaches and state parks. make sure you visit Hunting Island Beach and park.. its a must see.. Appreciate the roomy outside patio to relax and entertain. Bikes are available to use to ride the Spanish Oaks trails. Camellia's place has so much to offer from traveling nurses to temporary housing as well. book your trip for the first 3 guest and receive a 20% discount upon booking.. Camellia's place is all about the experience.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Newly decorated spacious Family Friendly home minutes to downtown has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.