- As low as $156/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
This enchanting home has been completely refreshed. It has beautiful wood floors, three bedrooms that has high end beds and linens, a nice roomy living room and kitchen, brand new appliances, farm home table that has plenty of seating, and the outside is located with impressive oak tress, and a nice patio to sit on and savor the outdoors. It is located in a very peaceful neighborhood.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Beaufort:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. 2 MI TO PI! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Contact the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.6 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.1 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 3.4 miles
Ready to book 2 MI TO PI!?Book Online Get Information Call: