- As low as $149/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
This alluring home has been completely refreshed. It has pretty wood floors, three bedrooms that has high end beds and linens, a nice cavernous living room and kitchen, brand new appliances, farm home table that has plenty of seating, and the outside is located with handsome oak tress, and a nice patio to sit on and appreciate the outdoors. It is located in a very peaceful neighborhood.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Broome Lane Trailhead and Westvine Drive Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Find your best deal:
- To get the largest rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental home in Beaufort:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 2 MI TO PI! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.