- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The newly listed home in the Waters Edge community is draped in live oaks and backs up to the marshes of Battery Creek.
The three bedroom, two bath bungalow is less than 5 mins. from Downtown Beaufort, and just a short walk to the Spanish Moss trail, which offers 10 miles of paved trails through the Lowcountry. Parris Island is roughly 15 mins. from the property and the beach and lighthouse at Hunting Island State Park are 15 miles away.
The kitchen is completely supplied with all you need to savor a home cooked meal, or you can take a short drive to the eateries overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway in Downtown Beaufort.
The master bedroom has a king bed and ensuite bathroom. One of the guest rooms has a queen bed and the other has a twin. There is a full bathroom in the hallway for the guest bedrooms.
Family Animals are subject to approval and a $150 non-returnable pet deposit per pet. Max of 1 pet allowed. Pets must be 50 pounds or less.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
How to book the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To get the best rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Spectacular Marsh Views on Waters Edge has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.