- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The freshly listed home in the Waters Edge community is draped in live oaks and backs up to the marshes of Battery Creek.
The three bedroom, two bath bungalow is less than 5 mins. from Downtown Beaufort, and just a short walk to the Spanish Moss trail, which offers 10 miles of paved trails through the Lowcountry. Parris Island is roughly 10 mins. from the property and the beach and lighthouse at Hunting Island State Park are 15 miles away.
The kitchen is entirely outfitted with all you need to savor a home cooked meal, or you can take a short drive to the eateries overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway in Downtown Beaufort.
The master bedroom has a king bed and ensuite bathroom. One of the guest rooms has a queen bed and the other has a twin. There is a full bathroom in the hallway for the guest bedrooms.
Animals are subject to approval and a $150 non-returnable pet deposit per pet. Max of 1 pet allowed. Family Pets must be 50 pounds or less.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking the right Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Spectacular Marsh Views on Waters Edge has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.