About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The freshly listed home in the Waters Edge community is draped in live oaks and backs up to the marshes of Battery Creek.
The three bedroom, two bath bungalow is less than 5 mins. from Downtown Beaufort, and just a short walk to the Spanish Moss trail, which offers 10 miles of paved trails through the Lowcountry. Parris Island is roughly 10 mins. from the property and the beach and lighthouse at Hunting Island State Park are 15 miles away.
The kitchen is entirely supplied with all you need to appreciate a home cooked meal, or you can take a short drive to the eateries overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway in Downtown Beaufort.
The master bedroom has a king bed and ensuite bathroom. One of the guest rooms has a queen bed and the other has a twin. There is a full bathroom in the hallway for the guest bedrooms.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and by the sea. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. NEW LISTING! Marsh Views on Waters Edge has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If not, call the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.