- As low as $187/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Streaming services
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Feel the warm South Carolina breeze and total relaxation wash over you at this classic home in Beaufort. This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental is the ideal place for friends and family to gather for a anxiety-complimentary trip. Take the Spanish Moss Trail to downtown Beaufort where you can walk along the waterfront, pop into cozy stores, or appreciate fresh seafood at one of the local eateries. Just a day trip away, you’ll also find simple beach days waiting for you on the close by islands.
-- THE PROPERTY --
SC State Park Pass Supplied | 1.3 Miles to Downtown
Plan the ideal southern hideaway at this comfortable Beaufort home less than 2 miles from downtown, ideal for your family’s next beach vacation.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n Play
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs w/ Hulu, Disney+ & ESPN, gas fireplace, dining area, modern decor
OUTDOOR LIVING: Front porch w/ rocking chairs, screened back porch, fenced backyard
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped w/ cooking basics, Keurig coffee maker, dishware & flatware, blender, ice maker, microwave, spices, toaster
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, linens & towels, central heating & air conditioning, in-unit washer & dryer, hair dryer, trash bags & paper towels
FAQ: Stairs required, Ring Doorbell camera (facing out)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES & PARKS: Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (1.2 miles), The Sands (5.1 miles), Harbor Island Beach (17.4 miles), Hunting Island State Park (19.6 miles), Burkes Beach (38.5 miles)
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (~1 mile): Beaufort Water Festival, Beaufort Historic District, Bay Street, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, University of South Carolina of Beaufort
OPT OUTSIDE: Pigeon Point Park (1.5 miles), Pigeon Point Boat Launch (2.1 miles), Spanish Moss Trail (2.6 miles)
ISLAND DAY TRIPS: Saint Helena Island (10.2 miles), Hunting Island (19.1 miles), Fripp Island (23.7 miles), Hilton Head Island (33.4 miles)
MILITARY: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (Merritt Field) (4.8 miles), Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island (8.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (45.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- While the property doesn't allow pets anymore, please note there may be remnants of pet dander
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property requires stairs to access the main living area and some bedrooms on the upper level. This may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features a Ring doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor entry. The camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera actively records video when motion is detected by the device (including devices linked to the camera such as the alarm system’s motion detector) or when the video doorbell button is pressed
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is by the sea. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Beaufort. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family select the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charming Beaufort Home, Bike to Historic Dtwn has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.