About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Feel the warm South Carolina breeze and total relaxation wash over you at this classic home in Beaufort. This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental is the ideal place for friends and family to gather for a anxiety-complimentary trip. Take the Spanish Moss Trail to downtown Beaufort where you can walk along the waterfront, pop into cozy stores, or appreciate fresh seafood at one of the local eateries. Just a day trip away, you’ll also find painless beach days waiting for you on the close by islands.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Pet Friendly w/ Fee (Max 2 Accepted) | SC State Park Pass Supplied | 1.3 Miles to Downtown
Plan the ideal southern hideaway at this comfortable Beaufort home less than 2 miles from downtown, ideal for your family’s next beach vacation.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n Play
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs w/ Hulu, Disney+ & ESPN, gas fireplace, dining area, modern decor
OUTDOOR LIVING: Front porch w/ rocking chairs, screened back porch, fenced backyard
KITCHEN: Totally equipped w/ cooking basics, Keurig coffee maker, dishware & flatware, blender, ice maker, microwave, spices, toaster
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, linens & towels, central heating & air conditioning, in-unit washer & dryer, hair dryer, trash bags & paper towels
FAQ: Stairs required, Ring Doorbell camera (facing out), pet fee (paid pre-trip, max 2 allowed)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES & PARKS: Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (1.2 miles), The Sands (5.1 miles), Harbor Island Beach (17.4 miles), Hunting Island State Park (19.6 miles), Burkes Beach (38.5 miles)
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (~1 mile): Beaufort Water Festival, Beaufort Historic District, Bay Street, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, University of South Carolina of Beaufort
OPT OUTSIDE: Pigeon Point Park (1.5 miles), Pigeon Point Boat Launch (2.1 miles), Spanish Moss Trail (2.6 miles)
ISLAND DAY TRIPS: Saint Helena Island (10.2 miles), Hunting Island (19.1 miles), Fripp Island (23.7 miles), Hilton Head Island (33.4 miles)
MILITARY: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (Merritt Field) (4.8 miles), Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island (8.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (45.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $60 fee (+ costs & taxes, max 2 allowed)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property requires stairs to access the main living area and some bedrooms on the upper level. This may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features a Ring doorbell device with an exterior security camera facing the front outdoor entry. The camera does not look into any interior spaces. The camera actively records video when motion is detected by the device (including devices linked to the camera such as the alarm system’s motion detector) or when the video doorbell button is pressed
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Motor boating offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best vacation home in Beaufort:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. NEW! Charming Beaufort Home, Bike to Historic Dtwn has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.