- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Bright airy loft in the heart of Habersham Marketplace. Come visit this Southern Living inspired community in Beaufort, SC. This beautiful community is true lowcountry style with sizable oaks, front porches and a completely walkable neighborhhood. Appreciate a wide variety of stores and eateries right outside your door. Venture further into the neighborhood and you will find a pool with a view of the marsh, a dock with gazebo, River Retreat for watching sunset, and walking/cycling trails.
Your loft has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a screened in porch. Furnishings are new and the space is clean and bright. Come visit our coastal town and see why Southern Living Magazine has named Beaufort SC as one of the Finest Modest Towns in the South. **50% Monthly discount available**
Please note this a true loft with two sets of staircases. One to reach the main floor and another to reach the bedrooms.
Unit has a RING Doorbell camera at the main entrance.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Ocean Creek and Clarendon Road Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, rafting, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC vacation rental tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Loft in the Heart of Habersham Marketplace, Beaufort has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.