- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Bright airy loft in the heart of Habersham Marketplace. Come visit this Southern Living inspired community in Beaufort, SC. This gorgeous community is true lowcountry style with grandiose oaks, front porches and a completely walkable neighborhhood. Savor a wide variety of stores and eateries right outside your door. Venture further into the neighborhood and you will find a pool with a view of the marsh, a dock with gazebo, River Retreat for watching sunset, and walking/cycling trails.
Your loft has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a screened in porch. Furnishings are new and the space is clean and bright. Come visit our coastal town and see why Southern Living Magazine has named Beaufort SC as one of the Finest Modest Towns in the South. **50% Monthly discount available**
Please note this a true loft with two sets of staircases. One to reach the main floor and another to reach the bedrooms.
Unit has a RING Doorbell camera at the main entrance.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Highway 21 Drive-In Theater and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, rafting, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Beaufort. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Beaufort, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Loft in the Heart of Habersham Marketplace, Beaufort has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.