- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Celebrating your Marine’s Graduation from Parris Island? This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Beaufort vacation rental is the one for you! This elegantly-decorated home features a completely equipped kitchen, a furnished screened porch, and a huge fenced backyard. Drink your coffee on the porch as you watch your pet discover the backyard. Play a game of darts or cards in the game room or head to downtown Beaufort, known for its military history, architecture, and Lowcountry cuisine, located just 8 miles away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
2,200 Sq Ft | Pet-Friendly | In-Unit Laundry
This gorgeous getaway is ideal for modest families or groups of friends seeking a convenient location with all the amenities of home.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: 3 Intelligent TVs w/ cable, decorative fireplace, multiple dining tables, 3-person breakfast bar, game room w/ dartboard, board games, books
OUTDOOR LIVING: Screened porch, porch furnishings, dining area, covered patio, patio furnishings, fire pit, gas grille, fenced backyard
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, wet bar, dishware/flatware, cooking basics, drip coffee maker, blender, microwave, toaster, water filter, ice maker
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, central A/C & heating, linens/towels, iron/board, laundry detergent, trash bags, paper towels, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip), step-complimentary access, decorative fireplace, exterior security camera (facing out)
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars), RV/trailer parking available
-- THE LOCATION --
FAMILY FUN: Parris Island Graduation Ceremony (4.3 miles), Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (7.4 miles), Highway 21 Drive-In Movie Theater (9.3 miles), Old Sheldon Church Ruins (20.0 miles), Hunting Island State Park (21.6 miles), Savannah National Wildlife Refuge (30.4 miles), Ernest F. Hollings Ace Basin National Wildlife Refuge (52.2 miles)
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (~8.0 miles): Santa Elena History Center, Beaufort History Museum, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, The Castle, Robert Smalls House, parks, local stores
DINING: Fat Patties (1.1 miles), Roadhouse Ribs (2.8 miles), Madison’s (3.3 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Parris Island (5.3 miles), Hilton Head Island (30.4 miles), Savannah (38.4 miles), Charleston (72.5 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (40.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The fireplace is not available for guest use and is purely for decorative purposes
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera located on the front of the property facing out towards the entryway and driveway. This camera does not look into any interior spaces. This camera records sound and video when activated by motion and will be on during your stay
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Beaufort. Reserve your vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. NEW! Bright Beaufort Home w/ Porch & Fire Pit! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.