- As low as $189/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Celebrating your Marine’s Graduation from Parris Island? This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Beaufort vacation rental is the one for you! This attractively-decorated home features a entirely equipped kitchen, a furnished screened porch, and a huge fenced backyard. Drink your coffee on the porch as you watch your pet discover the backyard. Play a game of darts or cards in the game room or head to downtown Beaufort, known for its military history, architecture, and Lowcountry cuisine, located just 8 miles away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
2,200 Sq Ft | Pet-Friendly | In-Unit Laundry
This striking getaway is ideal for modest families or groups of friends seeking a convenient location with all the amenities of home.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: 3 Intelligent TVs w/ cable, decorative fireplace, multiple dining tables, 3-person breakfast bar, game room w/ dartboard, board games, books
OUTDOOR LIVING: Screened porch, porch furnishings, dining area, covered patio, patio furnishings, fire pit, gas grille, fenced backyard
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, wet bar, dishware/flatware, cooking basics, drip coffee maker, blender, microwave, toaster, water filter, ice maker
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, central A/C & heating, linens/towels, iron/board, laundry detergent, trash bags, paper towels, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip), step-complimentary access, decorative fireplace, exterior security camera (facing out)
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars), RV/trailer parking available
-- THE LOCATION --
FAMILY FUN: Parris Island Graduation Ceremony (4.3 miles), Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (7.4 miles), Highway 21 Drive-In Movie Theater (9.3 miles), Old Sheldon Church Ruins (20.0 miles), Hunting Island State Park (21.6 miles), Savannah National Wildlife Refuge (30.4 miles), Ernest F. Hollings Ace Basin National Wildlife Refuge (52.2 miles)
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (~8.0 miles): Santa Elena History Center, Beaufort History Museum, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, The Castle, Robert Smalls House, parks, local stores
DINING: Fat Patties (1.1 miles), Roadhouse Ribs (2.8 miles), Madison’s (3.3 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Parris Island (5.3 miles), Hilton Head Island (30.4 miles), Savannah (38.4 miles), Charleston (72.5 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (40.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The fireplace is not available for guest use and is purely for decorative purposes
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera located on the front of the property facing out towards the entryway and driveway. This camera does not look into any interior spaces. This camera records sound and video when activated by motion and will be on during your stay
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Parris Island Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Bright Beaufort Home w/ Porch & Fire Pit! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.