- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
SPACIOUS, WARM, INVITING AND CLEAN
Sensational three bedroom/two bath home quietly located in one of Beaufort's best communities. Appreciate the striking scenery that the area offers as you take a nice walk through the private roads or play golf essentially in your back yard. A private pool offers fun for everybody. Unwind with everybody in the nice, open living area. Each bedroom offers one queen size bed. There are two single roll out beds that can be utilized if needed. This home is completely equipped with everything that you would need to savor a nice, peaceful vacation.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Spanish Moss Trail are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: No pets allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
Finding your best deal:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Golf course retreat and Lowcountry living at its finest! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you crave, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.