- As low as $232/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bedroom
- 2 per room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No elevators
- Note from host: Smoking is not permit anywhere in the building.
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
The Coastal Calm Condo is a handsome two-bedroom condo located in the Southern Living inspired community of Habersham. It is pet-friendly and well equipped for short and long-term units. The condo offers coastal chic décor, new furnishings, and a huge screened-in porch. With a modern open floor plan, it is ideal for family and friend gatherings.
The kitchen is completely supplied with cookware, drinkware, and dishes to make meal preparation a breeze. The condo sleeps six adults comfortably with two bright and open bedrooms that have private access to the screened-in porch. Additionally, there are two twin beds in the loft with its own full bathroom. The unit is located on the third floor of the building with handsome vistas from the screened-in porch.
Habersham offers a variety of eateries at the Marketplace on Main Street, including local pub fare, Mexican and Italian cuisine. There are also seasonal Lowcountry family-friendly festivals and activities.
The neighborhood amenities include the Habersham Park exercise trail, three-court tennis facility, multiple woodland and waterfront parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, croquet green, bocce court, and community gardens. Guests can launch boats or kayaks in Habersham Creek and access Beaufort's handsome waterways and surrounding islands. The community also features a pool complex with a riverfront sunset tower, river getaway pavilion, and deep water dock on Habersham Creek.
For those who adore golfing, there are multiple golf courses within a short driving distance that showcase the beauty of the Lowcountry and South Carolina coastline. Habersham is charmingly located on the water and is the ideal distance for countless day trips to see all the striking places in the Lowcountry.
Historic Beaufort is only 10 mins. away, while Hunting Island State Park is 30 mins. away. Hilton Head is 35-45 mins. away, Charleston is 75 mins. away, and Savannah is 45 mins. away. Coastal Calm Condo is an ideal property for both short-term and long-term units, and it is pet-friendly.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is in the city center. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Cypress Wetlands. Kayaking, motor boating, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
How to get the best Beaufort vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking a perfect Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. June 20% weekly discount! Book your lowcountry vacay, pet friendly condo! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book June 20% weekly discount! Book your lowcountry vacay, pet friendly condo!?Book Online Get Information Call: