- As low as $356/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 per room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
We constructed and furnished our home(1,800 sf) with visiting families and golfers in mind. Linens - 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 single.
Savor the gorgeous vistas of the ocean and inlet from porches overlooking the Cabana Club complex consisting of a oval heated pool, lagoon-style pool, kiddie pool, gift shop, and restaurant/grille all with exceptional vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. Our vacation guests adore the convenience.
Kids and adults savor this private three and one-half mile island of unspoiled beaches with wildlife viewing of loggerhead turtles, deer, raccoon, alligators, osprey, heron, egrets, and dolphins.
Appreciate the two island golf courses, Tennis courts, four eateries, marina complex, and gift stores.
***This listing now includes a new nightly administrative fee due to new fee imposed by Fripp Island Resort for use of amenities. Resort Guest cards are an additional fee that are arranged by owner. Please inquire about obtaining guest cards ($35/person - $50/person seasonally varies).***
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Beaufort, SC rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the bestvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Breathtaking Ocean & Island Views from Four Porches! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.