- As low as $225/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
First floor Caribbean-Style, one bedroom apartment. Unit has front porch with Adirondack chairs and rear veranda facing the charming Chowan Creek.
Full kitchen with: induction stove-top, Sub-zero refrigerator, microwave oven, and dishwasher.
Roku enabled T.V.s in bedroom and living room. Wifi and AC.
King size bed, and bath with additional enormous shower stall.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Port Royal Skateboard Park and Cypress Wetlands, while Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Beaufort rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. To get the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Waterfront Cottage with Private Veranda has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.6 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.9 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Waterfront Cottage with Private Veranda?Book Online Get Information Call: