- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1615 sq ft (150 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1615 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
"The Captain's Quarters" - Amazing Ocean Vistas with FAST New Golf Cart
Wake up to mornings filled with pretty ocean vistas, so close to the ocean in fact you will feel as if you are on a cruise ship looking out at the open sea. Your unobstructed vistas of the sunrise and dolphins swimming by, so close you can hear them at play, will create mornings you will never forget! This Villa is a 3 bedroom unit converted to a 2 bedroom that accepts for additional space and enormous kitchen.
Days can be filled with walks on the beach for as far as the eye can see, multiple pools for a invigorating swim anytime, golf matches for all skills and ages, fishing for the true angler or first time adventurer, or simply long naps by the sea on your private balcony. No matter the weather, rain or shine, at The Captian's Quarters you are always "on the beach". With ocean vistas from nearly every vantage point in our Villa, it really is fit for only the best Captain.
Like to prepare? So do we! Savor our roomy kitchen, supplied with everything you need. Appreciate vistas of the ocean from the kitchen and our kitchen bar area better then any Captain's mess hall. Finally to close out each evening in style, while watching the moon rise and glisten over the ocean waves, sit on the private balcony and savor a nightcap. With overwhelming sounds of waves crashing oustide, sleeping is never a difficult task. The only problem will be having to leave it all behind!
A few highlights about our Villa:
- Complety modernized Primary Bath with bespoke upsized walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
- Kitchen is equiped with butcher block hightop table/island with widescreen TV, coffee/expresso station, wine bar and wine refrigerator.
- Includes spring water dispenser - a 5 gallon jug is included with your stay. No more lugging up jugs of water!
- 55' inch 4K Intelligent TV with sound system in the living room. Entire unit has been hard wired with internet cables for high speed internet access.
- NEW 4-ton AC unit installed with Nest AC/Heat wireless thermostat control for remote assistance.
- High quality bedroom furnishings & beds with bed toppers (includes a King in primary, Queen in 2nd bedroom wtih XL Twin trundle)
- New huge umbrella to shade ocean side deck, and solar lighting for nighttime, to get the most time on the private balcony.
- Recently installed windows and sliding door with tempered glass for heat resistance.
- Recently redone golf cart with a bespoke lift, code access, cup holders, seat belts and even a cooler under the back seat
- This is a sizable 3 bedroom Villa that we have converted to a 2 Bedroom Villa. Both bedrooms overlook ocean with striking vistas!
The Villa includes ability to purchase amentity cards (cards are priced per person a week @ $50 during peak season/$35 during off season. Kids under 13 are NOT required to have amenities cards). 2 bedroom villa has two huge bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and laundry room on the top floor, with no tenants above you. The bottom floor has large kitchen and dining space, dining room, living room, half bath, and balcony with only your bedrooms above you.
All non-chemical cleaning products will be supplied in our villa and are used to clean by our cleaning company, which do work better then normal products. Villa is supplied with all dishwasher and dish cleaning supplies, all laundry supplies, and everyday mutlipurpose cleaning supplies.
About Newhaven Village:
Located on the Northeast side of Fripp Island where we experience a peaceful and peaceful environment no matter what time of the year. Here are just some of the advantages to being located in Newhaven:
(WARNING: Animals are Strictly prohibited by renters and if violated they will force evacuation immediately, followed with fines by the Association)
- Underground Parking with designated parking space for your car and plenty of guest parking.
- High Speed internet with Fiberoptics and speeds up to 200 Mbps. Entire unit has been wired with new high speed internet cables to each room for online gaming or painless access for working remotely.
- Covered cooking area with plenty of tables, fireplace for cooking, 2 gas grilles, and open private grass area for fun and games.
- Plenty of common areas with ocean vistas, adirondack chairs, swinging chairs by the sea, outdoor showers, fish cleaning tables, and private direct access to beach at low tide.
- Finest fishing on the island is just steps away on the back side of New Haven, located on the property.
- Across the street is the Ocean Point Grille and Golf Course offering breakfast and lunch daily. You can tee up at the driving range or take your foursome to play at one of the two 18-hole award winning courses on the island.
- Ocean Point Pool is just next door to New Haven with spectacular ocean vistas. It's a ideal peaceful place to watch the kids play in the pool while you relax and read a book.
- A short golf cart ride to many beach access points and island activities. Nearly everybody travels by bicycle or golf cart on the island. You have your own designated spot in the garage to park our golf cart. No need to fight over spots!
We look forward to you staying at The Captain's Quarters!
All cleaning supplies are natural non-chemical products, which are used by our cleaning service for our villa.
2 bedrooms - 1 King, 1 Queen with XL Twin Trundle
Ocean Front and ocean vistas
ONLY covered parking on the island - your own designated spot. ONE designated spot. There are guest spots available for another car.
4 seater gas golf cart with your own designated spot.
Amenity Cards available to purchase
55" TV and sound system in Living area
Widescreen TV in kitchen/bar area
Coffee station in kitchen
Spring water dispenser in kitchen
Wine Fridge, completely outfitted bar in Kitchen
TV's in two bedrooms
High Speed Internet
Intelligent TV to log in to Disney+, HULU, Netflix, etc.
Laundry, soap, dishwashing items supplied
Linens, towels included
Common area with propane grilles and seating
Trailers NOT allowed for parking in Newhaven. If you wish to bring one, there are storage options on the island for an additional cost.
Family Pets - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. "The Captain's Quarters" - Amazing Ocean Views with Designated Golf Cart parking space has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles