- As low as $360/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**This property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent Resort Fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards if you decide you would like to use the Resort Facilities. This fee is based off of the base rental rate.**
8 Fairway Club offers painless access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a enormous window opening between it & the den. There is an outside area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
The Fripp Island Club is private and each unaccompanied guest 13 and older must have an luxury card to access the Club’s facilities. The luxury card is a temporary membership to the club. Guests must comply with all rules and regulations of the Club.
**Amenity cards are available for purchase when renting this home. You may purchase up to the amount that the property sleeps.
We See’um Units Too, LLC manages 25 plus properties. If you inquire about a property & the property is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another property that will be as good or better for your needs. We like the personal help we can provide our guests when we can speak in person.
Weeklong Stays only - Saturday to Saturday - During Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Calendar will show the beginning Saturday that the property is available during that time.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the best Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. 8 Fairway Club - Golf Course & Pond Views - Owner 6 Passenger Golf Cart Included has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you crave, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles
Ready to book 8 Fairway Club - Golf Course & Pond Views - Owner 6 Passenger Golf Cart Included?Book Online Get Information Call: