About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
8 Fairway Club offers painless access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a sizable window opening between it & the den. There is an outside area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
We See’um Units Too, LLC manages 25 plus properties. If you inquire about a property & the property is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another property that will be as good or better for your needs. We like the personal help we can provide our guests when we can speak in person.
Weeklong Stays only - Saturday to Saturday - During Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Calendar will show the beginning Saturday that the property is available during that time.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 8 Fairway Club - Golf Course & Pond Views - Owner 6 Passenger Golf Cart Included has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles