- As low as $137/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to our Sunsuite on handsome Fripp Island. This is a first floor Studio efficiency unit, just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. This freshly refreshed suite, offers a queen size bed and two bunk beds for the kiddos. The striking decorations offer a calming beach ambiance. The unit includes a kitchenette equipped with a stovetop, refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Along with a well equipped kitchen for cooking. dishes and silverware needed for a comfortable stay. A Keurig coffee to help get you started in the morning.
The unit has a flat screen TV, for your relaxation at the end of your busy day. We offer fresh linens and towels. There is a laundry room for your convenience on the second floor, also an ice machine is available for your use.
We DO NOT offer luxury cards with this rental. Fripp Island offers one of the best beaches in South Carolina, and you are only steps away. While you are on Fripp, you are a short drive away to the lighthouse on Hunting Island .
We hope that you will visit us at Fripp Island for a relaxing stay on a pretty barrier island and appreciate the beauty of the island has to offer.
About the Area
This condo is located in Saint Helena Island. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Kayaking, water skiing, and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Recently renovated suite just steps from the Beach. Sleeps four! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC attraction you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.