- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
The ideal location for exploring the Lowcountry. We are located in a modest, gated community. Only mins. to MRCD so the ideal choice for graduation families. Convenient to Port Royal, Sands Beach, Boardwalk, Cypress Wetlands and historic downtown Beaufort. Hunting Island State Park Beach is roughly a 30 min. drive.
This space is conveniently located on the ground floor. Therefore, you may on occasion hear people above. The condo includes a well equipped kitchen. We've tried to think of everything our guests might need to prepare meals. Even a enormous stock pot for shrimp or crab boils and a modest charcoal grille on the patio. For coffee drinkers, a coffee maker or a pour over and a coffee grinder are supplied. The calming patio is ideal for appreciating the charming sun rise or an evening glass of wine.
There is a TV in both the living room and bedroom with access to Netflix and YouTubeTV, which provides 85+ channels. Beaufort also has one of the last Drive in theaters if you would rather go out.
The only bedroom has a comfortable queen bed with a memory foam bed. There is also a pull out couch bed in the living room. A laundry room with stack washer and dryer for your convenience.
Food Lion is located across the street, other grocery stores are within a few miles. Port Royal has a Farmers Market every Saturday morning, year round.
If you don't want to prepare, you'll have no problem taking advantage of the variety of eateries located within a few miles in Beaufort and Port Royal. From fine dining, fast food, or a seafood meal while watching the sunset over the water, our area has it all.
For enjoying the lowcountry outdoors, the 13.6 mile Spanish Moss Trail can be accessed close by for walking or cycling. Port Royal Sands boardwalk is the ideal place to fish or try your luck at crabbing. (there is no place to fish at the condo) Hunting Island State Park is South Carolina's most fashionable state park. It is roughly a 30 min. breathtaking drive.
Beaufort is South Carolina's second oldest city. Antebellum homes, ancient live oak trees draped in Spanish Moss, historic churches and ruins, not to mention the rich Gullah Geechee history and culture, are only the beginning. You will find many ways to discover, tours by carriage, golf cart, walking tours or by water. And don't forget the shopping.
Due to safety concerns we are unable to accept kids. Animals are not allowed.
NO ACCESS - the community next door called the Village at Battery Creek is OFF LIMITS to guests. This includes the pool, the firepit, the dock and common areas. Please respect this rule as we don't want to disturb the owners.
The marina spaces are private and not available. There is limited boat parking space available on a first come reservation only basis. The cost is $40 per nighttime, with a 7 nighttime limit. A public boat ramp is located next door.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Waterfront Condo Conveniently Located to MCRD Beaufort and Port Royal has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.