- As low as $170/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- In a rural location
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Mobile home
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This freshly refreshed mobile home is centrally located in Beaufort, close to beaches and is less than 5 mins. drive to Parris Island, MCAS Air Station and striking Historic Downtown Beaufort. The home has all new floor, trim, paint, tile, bathrooms and new appliances. Washer/dryer and outdoor grille also on site. Three bedrooms/two baths with pullout couch bed in living room. Sleeps 8.
Minutes from Parris Island for Graduating Marine Families, Historic Downtown Beaufort, SC and Pretty Beaches of Hunting Island National Park
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this mobile home is in a rural area and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Highway 21 Drive-In Theater are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Beaufort vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose your Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beaufort -Close to Parris Island and Historic Downtown, New Renovation, Sleeps 8 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.