- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Day (24 Hours)
- 2 Days (48 Hours)
- 3 Days (72 Hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Cleaned With Disinfectant
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Self Check-in And Check-out
- Smoke Detectors
- Smoking Allowed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNeed to get a breath of new air? We give a beach pass to Hunting Island State Park. Our cleaning manager ensures the highest level of cleaning with FDA recommended products.
The bungalow is 7 blocks to downtown and the Bay. Eateries are open for outdoor seating and takeout.
Our low country bungalow is READY for your hideaway, from porch rockers to beach towels with a beach pass! It's a spectacular 20 min. drive to the beach as well as to Parris Island :-) Perfectly located between Charleston to the north and Savannah to the South with Bluffton and Hilton Head in between. Recent updates 24/7 Citadel Security system and ceiling fans installed in all room. We are constantly updating!
This 1896 Cottage has been thoroughly modernized in 2018-19! Everything is new and has been carefully planned for your appreciation. Open concept with all the modern niceties including granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances: a full size refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied for preparing along with a coffee maker and a toaster. High vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room and plenty of natural light make the bungalow feel dazzling and airy. The dining room table seats 6 conveniently.
A sizable MBR has a queen size bed with top of the line bed and has an ensuite bathroom with full tile walk in shower. The sitting room is available for peaceful reading and has a inviting appreciate seat couch that converts to a twin size bed for an additional guest. There's plenty of room for a crib or playpen.
The second bedroom has a full size bed, 2 side tables, dresser and closet. The second bathroom is located in the hall and has a entirely tiled combined shower/tub with a high window for a view while showering.
Other amenities include a tankless water heater so you never run out of hot water. The shady, fenced backyard has a patio set for outdoor dining and a charcoal grille.
We also give 2 Tommy Bahama backpack beach chairs, 4 beach towels and a beach umbrella to go to Hunting Island State Park beach (State Park beach pass included in your stay). In the backyard you’ll find not only a patio set with an umbrella but also a tree swing in a giant magnolia tree.
We have 2 Intelligent TVs/ROKU; one in the living room and 1 in the sitting room/3rd bedroom. You can comfortably stream your Netflix movies using your login as well as other apps. We give HULU with HBO and a Netflix account.
The bungalow has a wide porch with rocking chairs and side tables for calming and reading with a huge potted palm, camellias and azaleas .
Thank you for taking your time to take a look at our bungalow and we look forward to having you as our visitors soon!
Monthly rental prices by request.
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area printed travel books that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same wonderful activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer terrific rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of short term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book " 2+BR/2 Bath Historic District~ 7 bl to Downtown~20 mins to beach~SC IS OPEN!", review our brief list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Does your selected rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly rental property. A single member of your party needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with open-air lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a dog? While a number of vacation homes permit canine companions, rules and costs vary per rental. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before you leave.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? Maybe everything was ideal and you're excited to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.