- As low as $199/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home is located in the Mossy Oaks area. Located near the Spanish Moss trail, ideal for taking a walk or a nice bicycle ride.
This freshly listed home has an open floor plan that provides plenty of room for families and a comfortable Carolina room with plentiful seating and vistas of the private backyard. This home also has a completely equipped kitchen with all new cookware, a dining area for 6, and two roomy family rooms. The master bedroom is equipped with a king size bed and a private bathroom. While the two guest bedrooms have a shared bath. One guest bedroom has two twin beds, while the other has a queen size bed.
Conveniently located 15 mins. from Parris Island, 10 mins. to Historic Beaufort, 20 mins. to beach and lighthouse at Hunting Island State Park, and 40 mins. to Hilton Head and Savannah.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property. No sizable groups and no events!
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Port Royal Skateboard Park and Cypress Wetlands. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- To book the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking a perfectrental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. New Listing! Close Proximity to Downtown Beaufort and Parris Island has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.