- As low as $149/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1100 square feet
This freshly refreshed town home is located in the heart of Port Royal. You are in walking distance to the phenomenal eateries, Sands beach, shopping, boat ramp and all other things Port Royal has to offer. Sit on your porch and watch the many festivals and concerts Port Royal hosts throughout the year. It is also just a stones throw away from Parris Island and Beaufort. We proudly welcome graduates and their families!
This home is bright and cheery and offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. It will sleep 6. One bedroom offers a Queen bed, the other offers 2 Twin beds and a sleeper couch in living room. The kitchen is well supplied for all your kitchen needs. It also comes with a washer and dryer.
Bring your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a short walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation deck for the best vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also features a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR LARGER PARTIES WE ALSO OFFER OUR NEXT DOOR UNIT. THE CROWS NEST. Vacation Rental By Owner 1658484
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
When to visit Port Royal & When to book:
- Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in Port Royal:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Located in the center of Port Royal! A stones throw from Parris Island. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.