- As low as $165/Week
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Basketball nearby
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center access
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Health/beauty spa
- Hiking/biking trails
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Outlet shopping
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing
- WiFi available
About this PropertyThis freshly refreshed town home is located in the heart of Port Royal. You are in walking distance to the phenomenal eateries, Sands beach, shopping, boat ramp and all other things Port Royal has to offer. Sit on your porch and watch the many festivals and concerts Port Royal hosts throughout the year. It is also just a stones throw away from Parris Island and Beaufort. We proudly welcome graduates and their families!
This home is bright and cheery and offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. It will sleep 6. One bedroom offers a Queen bed, the other offers 2 Twin beds and a sleeper couch in living room. All the beds are new and will accept for an gorgeous nights rest! The kitchen is well outfitted for all your kitchen needs. It also comes with a washer and dryer.
Bring your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a short walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation deck for the best vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also features a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR LARGER PARTIES WE ALSO OFFER OUR NEXT DOOR UNIT. THE CROWS NEST. Vacation Rental By Owner 1658484
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional travel guides which include deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover the same fantastic activities at a possibly significantly discounted.
- Just want to avoid the packed areas and save cash? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for promotions. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly longing for ? You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Before you book "Located in the center of Port Royal! A stones throw from Parris Island.", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that "Located in the center of Port Royal! A stones throw from Parris Island." satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you only desire a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do a few people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rental homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local agencies provide outstanding service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should tragedy strike.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your review.
Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.