- As low as $165/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This freshly remodeled town home is located in the heart of Port Royal. You are in walking distance to the marvelous eateries, Sands beach, shopping, boat ramp and all other things Port Royal has to offer. Sit on your porch and watch the many festivals and concerts Port Royal hosts throughout the year. It is also just a stones throw away from Parris Island and Beaufort. We proudly welcome graduates and their families!
This home is bright and cheery and offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. It will sleep 6. One bedroom offers a Queen bed, the other offers 2 Twin beds and a sleeper couch in living room. All the beds are new and will allow for an striking nights rest! The kitchen is well outfitted for all your kitchen needs. It also comes with a washer and dryer.
Bring your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a short walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation deck for the best vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also features a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR LARGER PARTIES WE ALSO OFFER OUR NEXT DOOR UNIT. THE CROWS NEST. Vacation Rental By Owner 1658484
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Port Royal. Book your Beaufort, SC rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your family decide on dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Located in the center of Port Royal! A stones throw from Parris Island. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is best for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.5 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.7 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.9 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.0 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Located in the center of Port Royal! A stones throw from Parris Island.?Book Online Get Information Call: