- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis unit is stringently cleaned with to the CDC Guidelines with Lysol and bleach.
AVAILABLE SUMMER DATES!
This luxuriously appointed, extravagance, five-bedroom (DUAL MASTER BEDROOMS SUITES ideal for two family holidays!), four-bathroom home with ELEVATOR including a bedroom with queen-size bed and ADA bath on the main is professionally adorned with ALL NEW comfort furnishings and includes upgraded finishes. The home has six 4K SMART TVs, 1 GIG Screaming Fast WIRELESS Internet access and a BOSE IPOD Dock Speaker System so bring your own music!
Located directly across from the Sea Creek Golf Course on the Marsh on Davis Appreciate, this home offers excellent vistas of the marsh and the marina with pretty sunsets to watch! Located on the Sea Creek Golf Course which was recognized by Golf Magazine with a four-and-one-half stars rating as one of the top golf courses in South Carolina, this immaculate home at on Davis Appreciate Drive is the ideal haven for golfers who want to be near the action.
This home is ideal for sizable families or multiple family groups who needs TWO MASTER SUITES, or families which include elderly parents and grandparents who need or value the comfort of an elevator. There are four sizable porches on this home, two with screens to appreciate the scenery any time - day or nighttime.
Having a modest wedding, family reunion, yoga class or rent club hideaway....?
Our outdoor space has been the place where many new adventures and life chapters have occurred. It is 24' wide x 18' deep with a pop-out towards the marsh of 7' wide by 6' deep for an official to marry a couple or a place for a Yoga instructor to conduct a class. There is constructed-in seating on one side of the outdoor space that will accommodate about 10 people.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ALSO HAVE ONE OTHER HOME ON FRIPP - see our LISTING #47160. Rent both of our homes for LARGE GROUPS or FAMILY REUNIONS that need two homes that sleep close to 30 PEOPLE IN LUXURY!
This five-bedroom, four full bath home includes a bedroom (queen-size) on the main floor with an ADA full bath which includes a tall ADA toilet and a three-foot door for access to the bath to make holiday for older visitors more enchanting and a second bedroom with daybed that sleeps two restfully with desk. This second sitting area is ideal for families or groups to have separate conversation areas or competing 4K SMART TV/movie interests.
An open kitchen complete with granite countertops/stainless steel appliances and all the preparing necessities and more... is open to the dining area and great room. This generous plan accepts everybody in the family or group to savor the conversation without feeling left out by including both a great room and a den. A huge screen TV with DVD/VCR/CD ROM and audio system are over the 'instant on' fireplace in the great room along with a huge sectional couch, and a game table with chairs ideal for a puzzle or a marathon game of chess. A sizable, screened, back porch has remarkable vistas of the marsh and marina from rockers for conversation and good times.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and three full baths and ALL bedrooms have their own access to a porch! The enormous master bedroom getaway and bath measures the length of the home! This master getaway includes a king-size bed, sitting area with table and chair. The room also includes a desk with internet access for the workaholic who just cannot stop even at the beach, and bath with his-and-her vanities, a jetted tub, and sizable shower and private water closet. The second master bedroom also includes a king-size bed and private bath and porch, TV/VCR, and rocker for calming. The third upstairs bedroom with two bunk beds (four total twin beds) and TV/VCR ideal for children and teens. A upper back-side screen porch with recliners makes the ideal place to talk, listen to the sea, and relax before bed.
An outdoor shower makes it convenient to rinse off returning from the beach. A huge garage accepts covered parking during your stay.
This home is located on a 3000-acre, gated island which is known nationwide for its spectacular beauty, welcoming wildlife (deer, alligators, feathered friends and more), and three-and-one-half miles of uncrowded beaches. The pace on Fripp is 'golf cart' speed which relaxes even the most stressed executive.
The island has two designer golf courses - Sea Creek, designed by Davis Adore, III - which our bungalow fronts and Sea Point, designed by George W. Cobb. Golf instruction is available for both adults and children as young as four years of age.
We will send you an comprehensive Welcome Kit prior to your holiday that includes all the information you will need about your stay in our home; activities both on and off the island to ensure that you make the most of your holiday. Savor your time in this modren LUXURY unit... we promise you will not be disappointed!
- Many rental managers and vacation homes supply Beaufort, SC area traveller discount guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Shoulder seasons provide incredible opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific activity you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Information
Newcomers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book "AVAILABLE - 6.7-13th-5BR/Elevator/2 Masters/ADA/FREE GOLF CART 4 Weekly Rentals", review our brief checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking very early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Start by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that "AVAILABLE - 6.7-13th-5BR/Elevator/2 Masters/ADA/FREE GOLF CART 4 Weekly Rentals" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everyone understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's share.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you simply want a rental home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do certain members of your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a pet dog? Although quite a few vacation rentals permit dogs, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match guests with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the complete agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay local taxes when renting "AVAILABLE - 6.7-13th-5BR/Elevator/2 Masters/ADA/FREE GOLF CART 4 Weekly Rentals", in addition to any other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any required fixes. This can protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to be sure you've collected all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental management company web sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but genuine regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their rental? With some luck everything turned out to be exceptional and you are all set to re-book the rental home for next year. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles