- As low as $219/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate a calming hideaway in our freshly remodeled bungalow 5 mins. from Parris Island and 5 mins. to Bay St. You cannot beat the location and handsome décor this cozy bungalow offers! Our home has three bedrooms equipped with queen beds and a sleeper chair for an additional guest. Unwind under the covered patio area, or watch a movie and play games before hitting the town!
We specialize in marine graduations and family vacations! We set our home up for family fun and relaxation!
About the Area
This cottage is located in Polk Village, a neighborhood in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek and Sanctuary Golf Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in Beaufort. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Chic Beaufort Cottage- 12 Minutes to Parris Island & 5 To Downtown Bay St! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 1.0 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.4 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.5 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.7 miles
Ready to book Chic Beaufort Cottage- 12 Minutes to Parris Island & 5 To Downtown Bay St!?Book Online Get Information Call: