- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Feel Beaufort's Battery Creek from this newly-refreshed Waterfront 1st-floor 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom end-unit condo in a gated community in Sensational Beaufort South Carolina. Totally outfitted kitchen, laundry room, comfortable Queen bed, pull-out couch, patio space & more! Close to Downtown Port Royal, Beaufort, Bluffton and Hilton Head Island! Also visit Charleston and Savannah! Looking for a hideaway? Or headed to Beaufort for a Marine Corps Graduation Ceremony at Parris Island? This is it!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is on the waterfront. Parris Island Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Beaufort's Blue Heron Hideaway on Battery Creek has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.4 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.5 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.6 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.8 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Beaufort's Blue Heron Hideaway on Battery Creek?Book Online Get Information Call: