- As low as $199/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Your deepwater getaway awaits.
Location location location!! Just mins. away from Historic Downtown Beaufort and The Waterfront Park (less than a 5 min car or boat ride away), which have so much to offer! Located roughly 7 miles from Parris Island MCRD. Families of graduates welcome!
This property with a high bluff overlooks the Intracoastal waterway and Beaufort's famed sandbar.
Appreciate the impressive deepwater vistas from nearly every room—with its huge windows and doors that lead to an outdoor deck, where you can really savor nature’s beauty while sipping on a newly brewed cup of coffee (or whatever your drink of choice may be).
This home features a enormous yard and has its own private dock*, if you own or rent a boat during your stay.
Everything you need is conveniently located on the main floor, although you may access the upper level loft for its additional bathroom and sleeping area. A common question is whether this area is included in this rental. The answer is yes, you get the entire home, which includes this upstairs loft.
As of December 20, 2022, we have placed all new furnishings on the main level, including new king bedroom set, new leather couches in living room, new dining set (for 6), etc.
If you need any more details or information, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
* Please Note: there is a detached guest home adjacent to this main home that may also be rented out during your stay. They have their own parking spots and patio area. However, they may also make use out of the dock during their stay.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is in the city center and on the waterfront. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Water skiing and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Waterfront! Deepwater! Private Dock! Cottage in the City! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.0 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.1 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.1 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 1.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.7 miles
Ready to book Waterfront! Deepwater! Private Dock! Cottage in the City!?Book Online Get Information Call: