- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers painless access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a generous window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an fun and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If included in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a amazing Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when appreciating resort luxuries. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if niceties are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become completely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area promotional travel guides which include money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. Search for these publications and promotional books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same attractions at a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental that most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rentals are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are sure to discover a property that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, cleaning, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Before you decide to book " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", go through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Choose a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that everybody knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's share.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with outside dining area? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a four-legged friend? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a potential rental home. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from offering exceptional rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, guests will have to pay state taxes when booking " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of advice.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed prior to leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to provide comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles