- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers straighforward access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a sizable window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer niceties such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen T.V.s, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and calming holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a outstanding Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club comforts. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are adored at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you travel guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same terrific attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it is soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short term rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most beginners will be delighted to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", go through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Time
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be mindful that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey rental. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with patio dining area? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental to make sure that you've gathered all belongings.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? With some luck everything ended up being exceptional and you're excited to reserve the same rental home for next season. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles