- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers painless access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a sizable window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an fun and calming holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a incredible Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort comforts. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are delighted at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional travel guides that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-peak times provide remarkable deals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacationers to the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn how many properties are available in Beaufort, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Beaufort, SC gang, from tranquil condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you think " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Begin by determining which particular area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure that " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving an expensive rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you simply desire a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental home. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, travelers will need to pay local taxes when renting " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", in addition to any other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be remedied before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your critique.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything was wonderful and you are all set to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles