- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers smooth access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a sizable window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen T.V.s, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If included in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a excellent Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort comforts. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become thoroughly nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property owners and vacation homes supply Beaufort, SC area printed travel catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or by a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. Look for these guides and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same terrific attractions with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Could you alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for unique discounts. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Advice
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Beaufort, SC crew, from calm condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with making reservations, check-in, cleaning, as well as maintenance issues that may arise.
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you think " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" is the best rental property for your next getaway? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many groups choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be complicated among family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you should have. Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the rate for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single member of your company will have to be responsible for gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Vacation home Features
What home features is your family interested in? Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your best friend! Animal policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Many limitations may possibly dismiss a potential vacation property. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard rate, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", as well as various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To assure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager right away. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental to make certain that you've gathered all possessions.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental property web sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles