- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers simple access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a generous window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and peaceful holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a excellent Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club luxuries. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are savored at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guides with deals for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to experience those attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and lower your expenses? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning guests of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with advertising and marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Do you believe " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" is the best rental for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that everybody understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do individual members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party traveling with a family dog? Although quite a few vacation homes permit dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best opportunity for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard rate, travelers have to pay local taxes when renting " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", in addition to any other fees which might be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred during your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Nearly all rental property web sites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their rental? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles