- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers straighforward access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a enormous window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an enchanting and peaceful holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a marvelous Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the calm of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club luxuries. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when appreciating resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are appreciated at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area discount guides that feature coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the business itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you able to switch your vacation week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted prices. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to discover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, SC crew, from low-noise condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to realize that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you book " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", go through our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, SC you want to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Confirm that " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One individual in your family must be given the task of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What home features is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the unit have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Frequently the elder generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your companion! While many rental homes permit dogs, guidelines and costs vary per property. A number of limitations may dismiss a potential rental property. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
When the location, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be valuable.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all rental home management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a blast? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles