- Fripp Island
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Fairway Club Villa 8 offers simple access with just a few steps to inside & then all rooms on 1 floor. The den & dining are open concept. The kitchen is accessed from the dining room & has a generous window opening between it & the den. There is an outdoor area with a grille. 2 decks both offer a table & chairs. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & attached full bath with shower tub combo. Bedroom 2 offers a queen bed & flat screen TV. Bedroom 3 offers 2 bunk beds with a full bed on the bottom & twin beds on the top. There is also a flat screen TV in this room. Bath 2 can be accessed on 1 side from Bedroom 2 & just in the hall from Bedroom 3. Each Bedroom accesses into a vanity area & shares a tub shower combo between the 2 vanity areas.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer niceties such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an fun and inviting holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a fabulous Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the calm of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when savoring resort luxuries. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is included to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes provide Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacationers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a typically significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times provide sizeable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get financial savings. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Information
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide variety of short-term properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you start to book " Golf Cart with Property Rental, Golf Course & Pond Views", examine our short list of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, SC you want to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be aware that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Commit to a Budget
The majority of rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group needs to be responsible for getting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Adequate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a family dog? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. A number of limitations may eliminate a potential vacation property. Read your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Besides having exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Many times, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer reviews. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If the property wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles