- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 per room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Cabinet locks
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 9
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1032 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1032 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
The Marines Penthouse is the ideal vacation home for families and travelers visiting Beaufort. It is located just 5 mins. to the Parris Island gate, 6 min to Sands Beach in Port Royal and 15 mins. to downtown Beaufort. It is walking distance to shopping centers and eateries.
For your convenience, towels and toiletries are available and hotel style accommodations are supplied. The kitchen is entirely outfitted and also has a dinning area that seats 4, also located on the property is a mini basketball court and a mini volleyball field i have beach pass to hunting island beach
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Parris Island Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including motor boating, basketball, and outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 3 per room
Tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Beaufort:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Marines penthouse (minutes to Parris island) has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.