- As low as $200/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Cabinet locks
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1032 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1032 square feet
The Marines Penthouse is the ideal vacation home for families and travelers visiting Beaufort. It is located just 5 mins. to the Parris Island gate, 6 min to Sands Beach in Port Royal and 15 mins. to downtown Beaufort. It is walking distance to shopping centers and eateries. For your convenience, towels and toiletries are available and hotel style accommodations are included. The kitchen is completely supplied and also has a dinning area that seats 4, also located on the property is a mini basketball court and a mini volleyball field I have beach pass to hunting island beach Warm Heart, Cozy and comfortable Home
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Parris Island Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating and other activities like birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
3 total pets
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book yourvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cozy Marine Corps Home Near MCRD w/ a Beach Pass 2 minutes from Parris Island has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.