- As low as $343/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Stair gate
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
You have discovered the ideal little island getaway with daily sunsets overlooking the island waterway and calming salt marshes! Water vistas from every room in this inviting home. Waterfowl and deer abound in the backyard. Professionally decorated in colorful island style. You will feel like this is a comfortable, inviting home with it's tropical art and bright colors, not just a beach rental.
Custom kitchen with all you need for grilling the fresh local seafood, or entertaining family and friends. Four-person blue tiled bar for casual indoor dining. Or eat out on the huge screened deck overlooking the water and smell the sea breeze. Or dine on the upper deck too with dining table and rocking chair! Take a walk to Bonito Boathouse, or use the complimentary bespoke golf cart and savor a nighttime out at one of the other island eateries. Golf is right down the street as is the Fripp beaches!
Scenically located at the top, and in the center of the island, right on the inner coastal waterway. Close to all the island's amenities. Just steps to the marina pool, which you can see from the two front decks. Nearby are the fishing docks and kayak/boat launch. You can use the double kayak that comes with this home to discover the island's waterways, say good morning to the dolphins that abound in our marina waterway. A couple of mins. by golf cart to the beach, Camp Fripp, main clubhouse, two golf courses, tennis, gym, and local eateries and beach bars.
* Three levels of waterview decks, 2 screened porches, 2-person swing on 1st floor overlooking the back garden and saltmarsh, close by is a sizable family style picnic table
* Each bedroom has it's own porch/deck with reading/sun chairs
* Ceiling fans in all living areas and on all screened porches
* High-speeed wireless internet connections, printer/scanner
* Extensive 50' flat screen high def color TV in den with DVD/VHS and Bose theater sound sytem
* All bedrooms feature flat screen TVs, DVD players in guest bedrooms
* Cool spanish tile floors on main level, peaceful carpet upstairs
* Totally Air-conditioned/ central heat
* Tons of beach, play and sand toys
* Outdoor shower
* Supplied are bicycles, Razor scooters and an exceptional double kayak!
* Beach chairs/towels
* Custom-decorated, fast golf cart included complimentary
* Bar-b-que steaks and seafood on the gas grille
Keywords: Fripp island beach House, Fripp golf, Fripp beach kayak, marina, boating, private marina pool, Fripp kayaking, best waterviews, near golf course, close to the Fripp beaches
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Bonito Boathouses, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island, and is near theme parks and on the waterfront. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Fripp Island vacation rental home tips:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Island Style Home, FULL WATER VIEWS, GOLF NEARBY, 2p KAYAK!! 5 DECKS, BIKES! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.