- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property1. Unit Description
2. Personal Assistance & Online Calendars
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Davis Appreciate 12 is a four bedroom three bath bungalow. The owner has added all new flat screen TV's in every room with Satellite Dish Network. This home has WI-FI incase you need to work while visiting or if you just want to make some friends a little jealous by posting social media photos.
The main floor of Davis Adore 12 has the kitchen, dining & living areas, a screened porch and two bedrooms with attached full baths. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a full bath. Bedroom one has a king bed and bedroom two has a queen bed.
Fripp Club Guest Cards are available for buy with this bungalow. These cards give access to club facilities.
We can have a golf cart delived to the home for your arrival for a reduced rate compared to other companies and you don't have to worry about standing in line and picking up your cart because it's already there waiting for you.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be refreshed when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen T.V.s, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a magnificent Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when savoring resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if comforts are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become completely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special offers for lodging, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, because this allows visitors to enjoy the very same terrific activities at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer incredible rates on rentals.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning travelers to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially designed to serve particular customers, whether it is beachfront units with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, guests are sure to select a property which fits their wishes and spending budget.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Before you decide to book "Larger Social Area than most Davis Love Cottages/Golf Cart Included", examine our short collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the most desirable selection of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Select a Community and Time
Start by determining which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Choose a Size
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you'll need. Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Have a Spending Limit
Make sure that "Larger Social Area than most Davis Love Cottages/Golf Cart Included" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that everyone knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outside dining area? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Adequate access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Rental management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required contact the home manager immediately. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything was ideal and you're all set to re-book the same property for next year. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles