- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property1. Unit Description
2. Personal Assistance & Online Calendars
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Davis Adore 12 is a four bedroom three bath bungalow. The owner has added all new flat screen TV's in every room with Satellite Dish Network. This home has WI-FI incase you need to work while visiting or if you just want to make some friends a little jealous by posting social media photos.
The main floor of Davis Appreciate 12 has the kitchen, dining & living areas, a screened porch and two bedrooms with attached full baths. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a full bath. Bedroom one has a king bed and bedroom two has a queen bed.
Fripp Club Guest Cards are available for buy with this bungalow. These cards give access to club facilities.
We can have a golf cart delived to the home for your arrival for a reduced rate compared to other companies and you don't have to worry about standing in line and picking up your cart because it's already there waiting for you.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be refreshed when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer comforts such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen T.V.s, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and calming holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a incredible Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the calm of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort luxuries. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send travel guide books with deals for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up remarkable markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some rental companies provide concessions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating ? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover the number of properties are available in Beaufort, SC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage online advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "Larger Social Area than most Davis Love Cottages/Golf Cart Included", examine our short collection of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental homes start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Many families prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Be aware that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "Larger Social Area than most Davis Love Cottages/Golf Cart Included" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What property features is the family interested in? Do you want a rental property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to night life? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do certain people in your party have specific needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines differ. A number of limitations could eliminate a potential rental. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This will prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Many times, nearby households are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Virtually all rental management company web sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere with regards to experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything was fantastic and you're all set to re-book the property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to aid with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles