- 1 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocated in the heart of South Carolina’s Lowcountry is the pristine and private Fripp Island. Surrounded by the Atlantic Sea, Fripp Island is the South’s choice-kept secret, and North Hampton is Fripp’s most grand location located just 50 feet from the sea!
The complex relishes a private pool by the sea and vistas of Sea Point’s 18th green from the front door.
Located only 15 nautical miles north of Hilton Head, Fripp is a cloistered private gated island, three and a half miles long , designated as a natural preserve.
Our smoke-complimentary freshly rebuilt one bedroom third floor villa sits directly on the Atlantic Sea where you can watch dolphins frolic and Pelicans and Osprey fly at eye level from your living room and balcony.The open plan living area offers lovely vistas of the Atlantic Sea and provides an additional side window for panoramas of Fripp Inlet and Hunting Island as well as overlooking the private pool.
Ideal for a couple's hideaway, beach holiday or just a needed hideaway from the routine, a stay at our intimate oceanfront villa will inspire and rejuvenate. This magical getaway captures the island life and the spirit of the lowcountry. Step out onto the balcony into a world of calm. Soak in the sweeping vistas of the sea by day and stargaze at nighttime while appreciating all the amenities of home:
Living Area Includes:
-Ship-like water vistas from every seat
-Open floor plan, vaulted ceiling
-Dining area overlooks sea
-Listen to the surf while watching the dolphins.
Master Bedroom and Bath Includes:
-Queen bed with pillowtop bed and high thread count linens
-Double nighttime tables and reading lamps
-New modernized spa-like bathroom with upsized walk-in shower and furnishings-style vanity
-hair dryer & towels
-Totally new kitchen with new appliances
-All upgraded cabinets and countertops
-Entirely supplied with services for four (Pick up the freshest seafood available from the shrimp boats that dock just mins. from the island)
-coffee maker, toaster, blender, garbage disposal
Unwind during your stay on Fripp or choose from a variety of sporting acitivies. Walk our private 3 mile beach and observe the tide pools, the giant sandbars that stretch out into the sea and the enchanting island feathered friends. A ideal swimming beach with fine sand, it changes daily as the low and high tides come and go. Fripp is a sanctuary for wildlife and home to deer, dolphin, porpoise and sea turtles. Fishing is always in season. Stop by the Fripp Island Marina Ship Store, pick up a couple of sandwiches and head for one of the hot fishing or crabbing locations. Close by Hunting Island, the jewel of the South Carolina State Parks with its 5,000 acres of natural beach and wildlife habitat, offers hiking trails, kayaking and other experience opportunities. A Nature Center and sizable fishing and observation pier is located on Hunting Island - just over the Fripp Bridge.
Although it feels cloistered, Fripp Island is just a brief drive to some of the country's most historic sites in Beaufort, Savannah and Charleston. The beautiful riverfront town of Beaufort is named "favorite modest Southern town" by readers of Southern Living Magazine.
A Beaufort sightseeing experience can begin by foot, bicycle, boat or horse drawn carriage. Stroll through the waterfront historic district and admire the architecture, gallery hop, shop or dine at one of the fine eateries which overlook the river or are located on one of the appealing side streets. Many of Hollywood's peerless movies have been filmed here and on Fripp Island including Forest Gump, Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, The Great Santini, and Jungle Rent.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Beaufort, SC area discount books that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the property management company and the itself. Be on the lookout for these books and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the same great activities at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and spend less? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning travelers of the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most longing for ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Couples Getaway - Sweeping Views of the Atlantic Ocean " is the best rental for your next family vacation? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked early. To assure the most desirable choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Pick a Size
Establish who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you will need. Try to remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your party. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Confirm that "Couples Getaway - Sweeping Views of the Atlantic Ocean " works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental property. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a furry friend? Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies differ. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything was fantastic and you are excited to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.4 miles