- 1 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocated in the heart of South Carolina’s Lowcountry is the pristine and private Fripp Island. Surrounded by the Atlantic Sea, Fripp Island is the South’s peerless-kept secret, and North Hampton is Fripp’s most exemplary location located just 50 feet from the sea!
The complex adores a private pool by the sea and vistas of Sea Point’s 18th green from the front door.
Located only 15 nautical miles north of Hilton Head, Fripp is a cloistered private gated island, three and a half miles long , designated as a natural preserve.
Our smoke-complimentary freshly rebuilt one bedroom third floor villa sits directly on the Atlantic Sea where you can watch dolphins frolic and Pelicans and Osprey fly at eye level from your living room and balcony.The open plan living area offers beautiful vistas of the Atlantic Sea and provides an additional side window for panoramas of Fripp Inlet and Hunting Island as well as overlooking the private pool.
Ideal for a couple's hideaway, beach holiday or just a needed hideaway from the routine, a stay at our intimate oceanfront villa will inspire and rejuvenate. This magical getaway captures the island life and the spirit of the lowcountry. Step out onto the balcony into a world of calm. Soak in the sweeping vistas of the sea by day and stargaze at nighttime while savoring all the amenities of home:
Living Area Includes:
-Ship-like water vistas from every seat
-Open floor plan, vaulted ceiling
-Dining area overlooks sea
-Listen to the surf while watching the dolphins.
Master Bedroom and Bath Includes:
-Queen bed with pillowtop bed and high thread count linens
-Double nighttime tables and reading lamps
-New modernized spa-like bathroom with upsized walk-in shower and furnishings-style vanity
-hair dryer & towels
-Totally new kitchen with new appliances
-All upgraded cabinets and countertops
-Entirely supplied with services for four (Pick up the freshest seafood available from the shrimp boats that dock just mins. from the island)
-coffee maker, toaster, blender, garbage disposal
Unwind during your stay on Fripp or choose from a variety of sporting acitivies. Walk our private 3 mile beach and observe the tide pools, the massive sandbars that stretch out into the sea and the enchanting island feathered friends. A ideal swimming beach with fine sand, it changes daily as the low and high tides come and go. Fripp is a sanctuary for wildlife and home to deer, dolphin, porpoise and sea turtles. Fishing is always in season. Stop by the Fripp Island Marina Ship Store, pick up a couple of sandwiches and head for one of the hot fishing or crabbing locations. Close by Hunting Island, the jewel of the South Carolina State Parks with its 5,000 acres of natural beach and wildlife habitat, offers hiking trails, kayaking and other experience opportunities. A Nature Center and sizable fishing and observation pier is located on Hunting Island - just over the Fripp Bridge.
Although it feels cloistered, Fripp Island is just a brief drive to some of the country's most historic sites in Beaufort, Savannah and Charleston. The Striking riverfront town of Beaufort is named "favorite modest Southern town" by readers of Southern Living Magazine.
A Beaufort sightseeing experience can begin by foot, bicycle, boat or horse drawn carriage. Stroll through the waterfront historic district and admire the architecture, gallery hop, shop or dine at one of the fine eateries which overlook the river or are located on one of the glamourous side streets. Many of Hollywood's choice movies have been filmed here and on Fripp Island including Forest Gump, Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, The Great Santini, and Jungle Rent.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area traveller discount catalogs which feature offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows travelers to experience the same fantastic activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times offer significant markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sights you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and wide selection of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners often select management companies to manage promoting and marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "Couples Getaway - Sweeping Views of the Atlantic Ocean " is the best rental property for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Many groups choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure "Couples Getaway - Sweeping Views of the Atlantic Ocean " works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental home with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are linens included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The property should really be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be remedied prior to leaving.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Virtually all rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.4 miles