- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property★Under new Ownership!★
Welcome to all of our repeat and new renters! We are so excited to share our superb home that we are working to make better and better with updates and upgrades for your Fripp Trip! We hope to get the opportunity to host you and your family in the home we fell in adore with in April 2020!
★All units will come with a 4-seater golf cart!★
Sea Glass is a 4 BR/3Bath home located on the canal. Catch crabs, red fish, black drum, etc. from our private floating dock. Come with your kayak to launch from the dock. Appreciate the wildlife of Fripp from our screen/glass porch year round. Centrally located on the island; we are on Tarpon Blvd. across from Beach Access #18. We are also walking distance to the Beach Club with swimming pools, tennis courts, eating places and stores. Our home will sleep 16 adults in four enormous bedrooms. Our roomy kitchen opens into a sizable den/dining area and the screen porch, making it a great gathering place for generous families. Savor the gas grille and fire pit for more outdoor entertaining for you and your family. There are Intelligent TV's in all four bedrooms and the den which all have wireless internet with plenty of streaming options. Very few steps, so it is comfortably accessible to visitors of all ages. Close to everything on Fripp, yet in a very private setting.
Although not mandatory to savor the beach and your stay on Fripp, Fripp Island Club Guest cards are mandatory for EACH guest 13 years or older when accessing a Fripp Island Club extravagance. Childrens 12 and under do not need a card, but must be accompanied by an adult with a Club Guest card. All adults will be asked to show a Club Guest card when accessing a Fripp Island Club comforts.
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give visitors access to all Fripp Island Club Resort amenities. These include:
-Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Most superb Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
-Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
-A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the acclaimed Food Court.
-Nine shining swimming pools.
-Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
-A full service, deep water Marina.
Please communicate with us if you would like to buy Club Guest Cards or if you would like more information about cards.
$50/card: Memorial Day - Labor Day for 4-7 days
$35/card: Memorial Day - Labor Day for 1-3 days
$35/card: Fall, Winter, Spring for 4-7 days
$25/card: Fall, Winter, Spring for 1-3 days
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to experience those terrific activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is downtown homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of vacation homes are offered in Beaufort, SC. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental which fits their desires and price range.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Secluded retreat with private dock and fire pit. Only steps from the beach!" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many families choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is more straightforward.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Confirm that "Secluded retreat with private dock and fire pit. Only steps from the beach!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey rental property. A single individual in your group will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Do people in your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet dog? Although a number of rental homes allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Virtually all vacation rental websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles