- As low as $196/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 per room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Make yourself at home in our modernized tiny home just two blocks from the bay and less than 1 mile to Downtown Beaufort. In just over 400 square feet you will find a living room, full kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and washer/dryer. The home also has a fenced in dog area (please note, dogs may not be left outside unattended in the city of Beaufort). There is a calming seating area outside (shared with our 2 bedroom bungalow, listing Vacation Rental By Owner #2961496).
This circa 1940s home has been lovingly refreshed and decorated to make for a comfortable stay. You will sleep soundly on the 12" memory foam bed and cool technology pillows.
*Please note that the living room/kitchen floor slopes about 4" due to the home's age. If you are unsteady on your feet this is probably not the right home for you.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is in the city center. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in Beaufort. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cheerful tiny home by the Bay has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.7 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.0 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.1 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Cheerful tiny home by the Bay?Book Online Get Information Call: