- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Cardinal bungalow at Pecan Point Plantation! This bungalow has all of the modern design features that we all adore. Some of its qualities are high-pitched, ceilings, a cavernous bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a full service kitchenette. The great room has comfortable seating, and a great view of the close by pastures. The bungalow is a short distance to a fire pit. Both beds boast premium high thread count linens and memory foam beds.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spanish Moss Trail and Clarendon Road Trailhead.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Beaufort. To find the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing and booking the perfectrental:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Cardinal Cottage - Sleeps 4 - Great Location!! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 2.0 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.3 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 2.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.6 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 2.6 miles
Ready to book Cardinal Cottage - Sleeps 4 - Great Location!!?Book Online Get Information Call: