About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 260 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
My 509 Sunsuite is on the private sea island ~ Fripp Island Resort ~ located only 20 mins. from handsome Beaufort, SC, freshly named America’s Happiest Oceanside Town by Southern Living & listed a Top 20 Places to See in the World by Forbes. Savor a Romantic Couples Escape, Girls Getaway, Fun Fishing Adventure & keep in mind, young kids are welcome!
Complete with a Kitchenette, Queen Bed, Bunk beds with privacy door, full bath/tub, you only need to bring your bathing suit & toothbrush. Well, you may want to stop & get your favorite food/snacks! The Marina Store & Springtide Market are on island.
Guests visiting island residents who need their personal space, as well as solutions for weddings, holidays, get-togethers will adore our Sunsuite. Plan to visit Hunting Island State Park with Lighthouse (5 mins. by car), horseback ride, kayak, beachcomb, go shelling, savor deep sea fishing, as well as teach your little ones how to cast a shrimp net & do a little crabbing! Free roaming deer delight all our guests.
Amenity cards which gives access to pools or eateries cannot be obtained with our rental. Golf Carts are available to rent close by. You will appreciate the beauty & rich history of the Sea Islands, as well as the best Lowcountry cuisine in our local cafes & fine dining eateries. We are happy to offer recommendations.
Appreciate your future Vacation or Staycation in our sweet sunsuite!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this apartment is on a lake. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC rental home booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. STEPS TO SAND ~ BEACH SUNSUITE EFFICIENCY ~ CENTER ISLAND has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you crave, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.