- As low as $148/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This elegant bungalow has just been completely modernized. It is a comfortable home with two bedrooms and a huge bathroom. Everything is brand new in this home. Once you arrive at The Oceanside Cottage you will not want to leave. It is located on the Battery Creek River. Watch the captivating sunsets.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Beaufort. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Broome Lane Trailhead and Westvine Drive Trailhead. Kayaking, water skiing, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Beaufort, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Waterfront Property! Sleeps 4! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or may be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.2 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.3 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 2.5 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 2.7 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 3.0 miles
Ready to book Seaside Cottage | Waterfront Property! Sleeps 4!?Book Online Get Information Call: