- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- DVD player
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Ocean vistas and breezes.
Boardwalk to the Beach only 2 homes away.
Savor uncrowded beaches, fishing, boating, and bicycle paths all over the island.
Fripp Island is a wildlife sanctuary, with deer grazing in the yards, over 170 species of birds, alligators in the lakes, dolphins playing in the waves, and Loggerhead sea turtles nesting and hatching on the shores.
I am not currently offering amenities cards and am unsure whether or not to make that commitment this year since everything is kind of "half open" right now and guests are likely to have to wait in long lines or be sent away from pools, eateries and other service that require luxury cards. This could change at any time, but please inquire first if they are important to you.
Please note that I do charge separately for cleaning and for the use of the golf cart as some people prefer to clean themselves and bring their own golf carts.
The main home is 3BR2BA with beds for 9 + a full futon couch.
There is a 1BR1BA guest home roughly 10 few feet behind the main home that you may rent for an additional fee per week. This has beds for 3 + full pull out sleeper couch.
I am usually open to renting either home separately for a last min. booking.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Fripp Island rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Beaufort, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Ocean Views + Best Beach on Island has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the host right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.9 miles