- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyWe have a cavernous, freshly redone home with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms total in Treetops. The ground level of the home is accessed through outdoor stairs to include a 2nd kitchen, dining area, living room and 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom. We have 2 screened porches on the back side of the home overlooking the canal with AMPLE indoor and outdoor dining areas for families who are ready to CHILL! We seat 10 at a table on the main level inside with another 3 at the bar and a table that seats 6 on the upper screened porch next to the swing. Downstairs the dining room seats 8 with 4 more on the lower screened porch. All of the appliances are brand new in the home! We have 2 master bedrooms upstairs with King beds, a twin bedroom, and a queen. Downstairs there is a set of bunk beds in 1 bedroom and a queen in the other. The two front bedrooms upstairs open to the front porch for a peaceful place to sit and the two back bedrooms overlook the private dock and canal. You can dock a boat at our dock 24/7 and kayaks are effortlessly launched from there as well. A 4 seater golf cart comes with the rental, but you will need to contact Sutcliffe Golf carts to reserve your cart. They will charge us for the 4 seater golf cart. We have a full size gas grille and TVs in the living areas as well as each bedroom on the main level. We have 2 full sized fridges so that you have plenty of room for food/drinks. For your appreciation, we have a crockpot for the home and a Keurig for each kitchen. We also have a regular carafe coffee maker in the upstairs kitchen. We have enchanting beach decor all over the home. This is a peaceful setting as it sits off the road somewhat and yet you are steps away from all of the activities at the Beach Club, the tennis courts, and most importantly, the BEACH! Come relish Treetops!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply guide books with savings for lodging, dining and tours. Look for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same fantastic activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Are the travel dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide impressive promotions.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the best value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners generally offer their guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, SC gang, from relaxing condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think " 6BR 5BA 2 kitchens sleeps 12! RENT READY! On canal with your own dock!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. A lot of families decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be challenging between close relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your favorite rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a costly vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Do you want a rental property with open-air lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints may eliminate a potential vacation property. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Where to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and home owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure that you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed call the home manager without delay.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a little. Even if you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks full of pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
How did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental unit. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles