- As low as $202/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Cabana Madrid! This handsome vacation home is right in the heart of Port Royal and only a 2 block walk to Fish Camp Restaurant and The Sands Beach and fishing pier. Parris Island is less than 5 mins. from the property.
The substantial screen porch and back deck offer tons of seating for appreciating the evenings - plus 2 hammocks for total relaxation! Turn on the exterior ceiling fans, light the mason jar candles and take in the breezes.
Inside the home features a clean and modern style, soaring ceilings and amazing furnishings and pieces. An refreshed kitchen awaits with handsome countertops, new appliances, and plenty of cookware! The open concept accepts for great flow between the living room, kitchen, and dining room.
A splendid feature of this home is a opulent king sized bed on the 2nd floor loft level, along with an updated bathroom and walk-in closet. The home offers an additional area on the ground floor with two very comfortable daybeds and an updated full bath.
Cabana Madrid is ideal for a couple and certainly could accommodate a family of four. This property should not be missed on your next trip to Port Royal!
Renters must be over 25.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is on a river. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Port Royal vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best rental home in Port Royal:
- First, have your group decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Cabana Madrid - Port Royal Luxury Rental Close Proximity to Parris Island and The Sands Beach has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. text the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.