- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome stay with us!
Visit us in our freshly refurbished, sea view villa number 316. In 2015 we created 2 new en-suite baths upstairs attached to each bedroom as well as renovated the full downstairs bathroom. In 2017 we replaced the beds in the second bedroom with 2 new full XL beds for more sleeping appreciation. This winter 2019 first floor repainted and furnishings reupholstered. Telephone or e-mail for costs! See the sea when you awaken in the morning from your bedroom. All linens and linens have been newly replaced. We newly reupholstered all living room furnishings in fun beach colored fabrics . We are steps from the pool and 100 steps to the beach. Our pool can be used without the buy of bliss cards and is for the private use only of owners and visitors of Capt. John Fripp villas phase I&II.
The Capt. John Fripp Villas Phase I&II are located in a convenient mid-island location. Our beach has an simple stair crossover just steps from our back door with beach access at all tides. We are located across from the tennis courts and next to the Beach Club. If you appreciate cycling, walking, or just sitting with a good rent listening to the sea, Fripp is the place for you. Two golf courses are located on the island and many others are on surrounding islands. We are Fripp Club members which accepts you to buy delight cards which will give full access to all Fripp activities for you and your family.
CONTINUING IN 2020-WE WILL INCLUDE 2 AMENITY CARDS COMPLIMENTARY OF CHARGE TO ALL WEEKLY RENTERS. THESE CARDS ENABLE YOU TO EXPERIENCE ALL FRIPP HAS TO OFFER. YOU BE ABLE TO FREQUENT ALL RESTAURANTS INCLUDING THE FOOD COURT LOCATED NEXT DOOR TO OUR VILLA, ALL CLUB POOLS, THE 2 FRIPP GOLF COURSES AND TENNIS. YOU MAY PARTICIPATE IN KIDS CLUBS, BIKE RENTALS, GOLF CART AND BOAT RENTALS. NOT ALL OWNERS ARE CLUB MEMBERS AND THEREFORE CANNOT PROVIDE THESE AMENITY CARDS FOR THEIR RENTERS. WE WANT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO ENJOY ALL OF FRIPP AND NOT BE TURNED AWAY FROM ANYWHERE. THIS IS A $100 VALUE.
Contact us for availability. We will do weekend costs for Fall and Spring. Telephone for pricing. Consider a golf or tennis weekend for the Spring or Fall. Fall weekends can't be beat without the excessive heat or hordes. We are located just across the street from the tennis courts. Our kitchen was completely modernized in January 2006 including all new maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and Silestone counter tops. There is also a new ceramic tile floor for the entire first floor and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. The villa has been thoroughly repainted in refreshed colors. See the new photos of our villa referbished March 2017. Baths completely modernized March 2015.We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Villa, condo
- Many rental managers and rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area promotional guides which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide terrific opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular activity you are most longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, SC group, from calm condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are great tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think "Relax & Regroup at the Beach! " is the perfect vacation property for your next trip? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many families prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Does your selected rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Do people in your party have specialized needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a bit. Even when you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The property really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but completely honest about your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
How did they like the rental home? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you've gained valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles