- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe've modernized our mid-century church into a voluminous, peaceful holiday rental. The Chapel on Waight exemplifies all that we appreciate about Beaufort –laid back yet luxe, close to everything but still peaceful, and central: the Chapel is a few blocks from the Beaufort River on a tree-lined street in a peaceful residential neighborhood. Walk or ride our beach cruisers into town past handsome antebellum mansions along handsome waterfront Bay street. The Chapel is less than a mile from the downtown waterfront park- the center of everything -cafes, stores, marvelous eateries, bars and our brilliant historical district. 4 brief blocks in the other direction puts you on the Spanish Moss Trail, ideal for walking, running, and cycling.
If you're in town for a Marine Graduation, an smooth 6 mile drive down Ribaut road puts you at the gates of Parris Island. We are 17 miles from refined Hunting Island State park and give our visitors with a complimentary pass, beach chairs, beach towels, body boards, and beach toys. An hour south and you are in downtown Savannah, an hour and a half north puts you in pretty Charleston. Beaufort is the ideal hub for day tripping!
The building was a church, so the main room is huge, open and airy-tons of light filters through the original pebbled glass windows. It's laid out as follows:
THE MAIN ROOM is comprised of the Living/Dining/Kitchen areas, all open to each other and ideal for hanging out together. The dining area seats 6, a counter level bar seats 2, there is a a widescreen 42" TV with cable and high speed internet.
KITCHEN : thoroughly supplied, open and straighforward to maintain stainless steel countertops and appliances, coffee and tea bar, new cookware, silverware, dishwasher, a toaster and microwave... everything you need to prepare at home.
THE KING BEDROOM : The King Bedroom is huge, adorned with original watercolors, has very appealing brand new linens, new Turkish towels, a sizable on-suite bath with jetted tub and private access to a screened porch.
THE QUEEN BEDROOM: generously sized, also with brand new linens and towels, with a semi-private curtained-off sleeping nook with a single bed for an additional guest, a kid, or on suite bath and private access onto screened porch
FOURTH BED is a very calming living living room couch that sleeps one.
LAUNDRY ROOM : Guests have access to washer, dryer, laundry supplies, iron, and ironing board.
BACK YARD: Our private, latticed back patio is landscaped with tropical plants and includes a teak table and chairs, cafe lights, and a brand new gas grille.
SIDE PORCH: The Side porch is a screened in and accessible from both bedrooms and the street.
THE FRONT YARD is massive and has a graveled off street parking for 5 cars.
POOL AND FITNESS: We have an agreement with a close by health and wellness club-for $10.00 per day per guest you'll have access to charming private club with a jr. olympic outdoor pool, weight room, exercise center, tennis courts , steam room , yoga, pilates, water aerobics and more.
Animals are welcome , subject to owner's approval with signed pet addendum and a 75.00 non returnable pet deposit.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons provide impressive discounts.
- Several property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction that you love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Information
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, SC family, from relaxed condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to know that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and reserve a great rental home:
Before you start to book " Historic Beaufort- Beautifully Renovated In-town Chapel-Pet Friendly!", examine our brief list of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation rentals are booked early. To guarantee the greatest selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Decide on a Town and Date
Begin by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Try to remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Confirm that " Historic Beaufort- Beautifully Renovated In-town Chapel-Pet Friendly!" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a costly vacation property. Typically, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What property features is the group interested in? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near night life? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Special Things to consider
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Often, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest with regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a great home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.