- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe've remodeled our mid-century church into a big, comfortable holiday rental. The Chapel on Waight exemplifies all that we adore about Beaufort –laid back yet luxe, close to everything but still peaceful, and central: the Chapel is a few blocks from the Beaufort River on a tree-lined street in a peaceful residential neighborhood. Walk or ride our beach cruisers into town past pretty antebellum mansions along superb waterfront Bay street. The Chapel is less than a mile from the downtown waterfront park- the center of everything -cafes, stores, outstanding eateries, bars and our lovely historical district. 4 brief blocks in the other direction puts you on the Spanish Moss Trail, ideal for walking, running, and cycling.
If you're in town for a Marine Graduation, an smooth 6 mile drive down Ribaut road puts you at the gates of Parris Island. We are 17 miles from handsome Hunting Island State park and give our visitors with a complimentary pass, beach chairs, beach towels, body boards, and beach toys. An hour south and you are in downtown Savannah, an hour and a half north puts you in pretty Charleston. Beaufort is the ideal hub for day tripping!
The building was a church, so the main room is generous, open and airy-tons of light filters through the original pebbled glass windows. It's laid out as follows:
THE MAIN ROOM is comprised of the Living/Dining/Kitchen areas, all open to each other and ideal for hanging out together. The dining area seats 6, a counter level bar seats 2, there is a a widescreen 42" TV with cable and high speed internet.
KITCHEN : thoroughly outfitted, open and painless to maintain stainless steel countertops and appliances, coffee and tea bar, new cookware, silverware, dishwasher, a toaster and microwave... everything you need to prepare at home.
THE KING BEDROOM : The King Bedroom is sizable, finished with original watercolors, has very inviting brand new linens, new Turkish towels, a sizable on-suite bath with jetted tub and private access to a screened porch.
THE QUEEN BEDROOM: generously sized, also with brand new linens and towels, with a semi-private curtained-off sleeping nook with a single bed for an additional guest, a kid, or on suite bath and private access onto screened porch
FOURTH BED is a very peaceful living living room couch that sleeps one.
LAUNDRY ROOM : Guests have access to washer, dryer, laundry supplies, iron, and ironing board.
BACK YARD: Our private, latticed back patio is landscaped with tropical plants and includes a teak table and chairs, cafe lights, and a brand new gas grille.
SIDE PORCH: The Side porch is a screened in and accessible from both bedrooms and the street.
THE FRONT YARD is massive and has a graveled off street parking for 5 cars.
POOL AND FITNESS: We have an agreement with a close by health and wellness club-for $10.00 per day per guest you'll have access to polished private club with a jr. olympic outdoor pool, weight room, exercise center, tennis courts , steam room , yoga, pilates, water aerobics and more.
Animals are welcome , subject to owner's approval with signed pet addendum and a 75.00 non returnable pet deposit.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guide books with special offers for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide terrific deals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat travelers of the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed due to medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover the number of properties are offered in Beaufort, SC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you believe " Historic Beaufort- Beautifully Renovated In-town Chapel-Pet Friendly!" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking very early. To assure the very best choice of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick a Town and Time
Agreement can be tough between loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Budget
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. One individual in your company must be given the task of getting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is your family searching for? Do you only want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Do a few people in your crew have specialized needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a furry companion? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any repairs.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental sites request reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Learn and Improve
How did they feel about the rental home? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. If not, you've acquired useful experience to aid with another search.