- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe've redone our mid-century church into a generous, peaceful holiday rental. The Chapel on Waight exemplifies all that we appreciate about Beaufort –laid back yet luxe, close to everything but still peaceful, and central: the Chapel is a few blocks from the Beaufort River on a tree-lined street in a peaceful residential neighborhood. Walk or ride our beach cruisers into town past superb antebellum mansions along charming waterfront Bay street. The Chapel is less than a mile from the downtown waterfront park- the center of everything -cafes, stores, phenomenal eateries, bars and our striking historical district. 4 brief blocks in the other direction puts you on the Spanish Moss Trail, ideal for walking, running, and cycling.
If you're in town for a Marine Graduation, an painless 6 mile drive down Ribaut road puts you at the gates of Parris Island. We are 17 miles from lovely Hunting Island State park and give our visitors with a complimentary pass, beach chairs, beach towels, body boards, and beach toys. An hour south and you are in downtown Savannah, an hour and a half north puts you in gorgeous Charleston. Beaufort is the ideal hub for day tripping!
The building was a church, so the main room is huge, open and airy-tons of light filters through the original pebbled glass windows. It's laid out as follows:
THE MAIN ROOM is comprised of the Living/Dining/Kitchen areas, all open to each other and ideal for hanging out together. The dining area seats 6, a counter level bar seats 2, there is a a widescreen 42" TV with cable and high speed internet.
KITCHEN : thoroughly outfitted, open and simple to maintain stainless steel countertops and appliances, coffee and tea bar, new cookware, silverware, dishwasher, a toaster and microwave... everything you need to prepare at home.
THE KING BEDROOM : The King Bedroom is cavernous, furbished with original watercolors, has very inviting brand new linens, new Turkish towels, a sizable on-suite bath with jetted tub and private access to a screened porch.
THE QUEEN BEDROOM: generously sized, also with brand new linens and towels, with a semi-private curtained-off sleeping nook with a single bed for an additional guest, a kid, or on suite bath and private access onto screened porch
FOURTH BED is a very appealing living living room couch that sleeps one.
LAUNDRY ROOM : Guests have access to washer, dryer, laundry supplies, iron, and ironing board.
BACK YARD: Our private, latticed back patio is landscaped with tropical plants and includes a teak table and chairs, cafe lights, and a brand new gas grille.
SIDE PORCH: The Side porch is a screened in and accessible from both bedrooms and the street.
THE FRONT YARD is monumental and has a graveled off street parking for 5 cars.
POOL AND FITNESS: We have an agreement with a close by health and wellness club-for $10.00 per day per guest you'll have access to superb private club with a jr. olympic outdoor pool, weight room, exercise center, tennis courts , steam room , yoga, pilates, water aerobics and more.
Animals are welcome , subject to owner's approval with signed pet addendum and a 75.00 non returnable pet deposit.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, SC area printed travel catalogs which include promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC activity you simply love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of rental properties can be found in Beaufort, SC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you start to book " Historic Beaufort- Beautifully Renovated In-town Chapel-Pet Friendly!", examine our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by picking which particular area of Beaufort, SC you want to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Most rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the rate for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the crew traveling with a domestic pet? Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
When the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. This is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required repairs.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to provide reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. If the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.