- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFamily Reunions- Weddings- Multi Family Vacationers and generous groups!
Welcome to Porpoise Circle!
Our home is one of a kind on Fripp Island!
Single Family home - 8 bedrooms- 3 Living Rooms- Dining for 25 - 2 Full Size Kitchens on top floor with vistas..One delightful and one full service kitchen. 2- full sets of stainless appliances!
A family holiday dream home!!!
Room for everybody and sleeping for 21 in bedrooms!
5750 square feet with 2 separate bedroom wings on each side of the top floor.
3 bedrooms on each wing with all open concept living and dining that joins to a 50 foot outdoor space of SEA VIEWS>>VIEWS>>VIEWS!!!!
2 More bedroom suites downstairs with 9 foot ceilings plus an additional living room and game room!
8 total bedrooms!
We are part of Fripp Resort and offer amenities cards.
Yes that means 2 full size operating - double sets of full size stainless appliances . 8 total bedrooms with 6 bathrooms and 5 showers! 3 Full Size Living Rooms with 2 additional sitting areas with couches and hangout chairs facing the Sea View. Just walk out either door to a full size outdoor space overlooking 180 degree unobstructed vistas to the sea 24 hours a day!
Unwind on the outdoor space and drift away to vistas morning or nighttime.
SEA BREEZES ALL DAY LONG!
Wake up every morning to marvelous sunrises with coffee steps away to a rocking chair waiting for you!
Our beach home was designed for your family and memories.
With its Sea vistas,chic decor, comfortable kitchens and fetching location this is one of a kind on Fripp Island!
There is a private fishing and crabbing dock on the unit that the children just appreciate at the beginning and end of most days.
Sunrise on the outdoor space while you breathe in the salt air and take in that view!
Recently modernized 8 bedrooms. Each Side of the home has 2 separate wings - 3 bedrooms on eachwing side totaling 6 bedrooms on the top floor. 2 bathrooms are on each wing of bedrooms on the top floor as well. Each side is a mirror image which includes 5750 square feet of living space together.
The housescombined has 3 full Size living rooms all with 50 inch TV's.
The home flowsthrough the top floor outdoor space and through the dining areas with vistas..vistas..vistas!
This accepts the home to easily have the space and privacy needed for up to 21 people to holiday together.
Dining areas seat restfully up to 25 visitors.
The sizable floor plans accepts open concept from the kitchen to the living rooms to the dining areas and right out onto the outdoor space.
The kitchens are both full size with stainless appliances on both sides.
Both kitchens are set up for entertaining..
Can you imagine being able to have 2 kithchen's operating at once and how smooth it will be for every meal with double the dishwashers and stoves!!
Both kitchens are upstairs with full vistas while preparing of course...
an island with seaglass quartz countertops are part of one kitchen while a full
u-shape butcher block countertop is part of the other. Each has high end finishes.
Each is thoroughly outfitted with every item you could think of for entertaining.
Both dining areas have full vistas while peaceful at the end of the day.
The outdoor space is set with rocking chairs and a full size table that seats 6-8.
There is a picnic table and hammock downstairs under the outdoor space as well.
Downstairs has 1 additional living room and a game room slotted for 2020!- 2 more bedrooms with 2 more bathrooms as well. The downstairs bathroom also offer a 5 foot walk in shower and 2 full size sets of washer and dryers as well.
Our home is designed to home families visiting together - weddings-golf tournaments- family get-togethers. This is the only home on Fripp constructed this way to offer colossal open concept living with 2 full size kitchens on the top floor! Our home has spectacular vistas as it is one of the first homes constructed on the Island and still has a few hints of the old world Fripp like a Polynesian Roof (which was just replaced).
The history of our home and the newness of today's renovations makes our home appealing rustic we appreciate it that way!
2019 is the first summer we have been able to offer the entire home entirely remodeled for Summer !!
Location: Our location is on the north side of the Island so we are mins. away from the beach.
Marlin Drive is our closest beach access by golf cart 3 mins..
At the end of our Circle is the view of Hunting Island and of course the Porpoises
every nighttime sitting and counting them mins. from the home! The pool and golf course are around the corner about a 2 min. ride by golf cart as well!
Our location is one of the peerless on the Island!
Porpoise Circle easily is a great place to breathe - relax and take time with your family. Bicycle riding on that end of the Island looking at the sea every morning or an straighforward wake up call!
Many a nightly tradition is the golf cart ride to the end of Porpoise Drive which is at the end of our lookout for dolphins while the sunsets.
Fripp Island is a Wildlife Sanctuary with deer grazing in your backyard.
Over 170 species of feathered friends, alligators in the lagoons,dolphins playing in the water,pelicans gliding over the sea and Loggerhead Sea Turtles nesting and hatching on the shores.
Fripp Island is a 3000 acre gated wildlife community which is known nationwide
for its beauty and wildlife!
Fripp Island includes 2 Championship Golf Courses- rent your tee times early!
FUN AND RELAXATION!
Pools- Fripp Island also has 4 Pool Complexes.
Each has a different theme to share.
A children pool with waterfalls- an Olympic Size for lap swimming- Sea Point is just great for children and adults- and a hide away pool near the Marina!
All accessible with comfort cards.
Gym- Fripp offers a workout area with equipment near center of Island.
Marina- Full operating Marina so call early for units or to dock your own boat for the week.
Kayaking ,Paddleboarding, tennis, volleyball, b-ball courts!!
Bicycling- Fripp offers over 6 miles of bicycle paths so children and adults ride safely!
Paths are also used for walking as well.
Camp Fripp- Ready for all summertime fun. Rent your weeks early as the space fills up quickly.
Beach- 3 and 1/2 miles of private uncrowded beaches- EVERY DAY!
Horsebackriding right off Island.
Hunting Island a world of its own to discover just mins. away.
The pace on Fripp is GOLF CART pace so RELAX>>there is no other option!
Once booked we will send off a Welcome Packet and all kinds of info for your holiday to be memory ideal.
Our hope is that your stay will become every year and we hope that your family memories on Fripp are shared at our home!
We look forward to making this your ideal holiday!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property owners and rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area promotional guides which include deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the same great activities at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak times offer up sizeable markdowns.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are often surprised at the number and variety of short-term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to locate a vacation home that matches their desires and spending budget.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting families with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you believe "Views..Views..Views! Sleeps 21 ! 8 Bedrooms plus Amenity Cards!" is the perfect rental property for your next getaway? Read this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you want to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does your chosen rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each person knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. One individual in your group will need to be given the task of gathering payments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
In some cases the elder generation has trouble with staircases. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all property postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers must pay local taxes when booking "Views..Views..Views! Sleeps 21 ! 8 Bedrooms plus Amenity Cards!", as well as various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the rental manager straight away. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The property needs to be in good shape. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many vacation rental websites request reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but completely honest regarding your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their rental? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.0 miles