- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFamily Reunions- Weddings- Multi Family Vacationers and sizable groups!
Welcome to Porpoise Circle!
Our home is one of a kind on Fripp Island!
Single Family home - 8 bedrooms- 3 Living Rooms- Dining for 25 - 2 Full Size Kitchens on top floor with vistas..One delightful and one full service kitchen. 2- full sets of stainless appliances!
A family holiday dream home!!!
Room for everybody and sleeping for 21 in bedrooms!
5750 square feet with 2 separate bedroom wings on each side of the top floor.
3 bedrooms on each wing with all open concept living and dining that joins to a 50 foot outdoor space of SEA VIEWS>>VIEWS>>VIEWS!!!!
2 More bedroom suites downstairs with 9 foot ceilings plus an additional living room and game room!
8 total bedrooms!
We are part of Fripp Resort and offer extravagance cards.
Yes that means 2 full size operating - double sets of full size stainless appliances . 8 total bedrooms with 6 bathrooms and 5 showers! 3 Full Size Living Rooms with 2 additional sitting areas with couches and hangout chairs facing the Sea View. Just walk out either door to a full size outdoor space overlooking 180 degree unobstructed vistas to the sea 24 hours a day!
Unwind on the outdoor space and drift away to vistas morning or nighttime.
SEA BREEZES ALL DAY LONG!
Wake up every morning to astounding sunrises with coffee steps away to a rocking chair waiting for you!
Our beach home was designed for your family and memories.
With its Sea vistas,modren decor, blissful kitchens and enticing location this is one of a kind on Fripp Island!
There is a private fishing and crabbing dock on the unit that the children just appreciate at the beginning and end of most days.
Sunrise on the outdoor space while you breathe in the salt air and take in that view!
Recently remodeled 8 bedrooms. Each Side of the home has 2 separate wings - 3 bedrooms on eachwing side totaling 6 bedrooms on the top floor. 2 bathrooms are on each wing of bedrooms on the top floor as well. Each side is a mirror image which includes 5750 square feet of living space together.
The housescombined has 3 full Size living rooms all with 50 inch TV's.
The home flowsthrough the top floor outdoor space and through the dining areas with vistas..vistas..vistas!
This accepts the home to easily have the space and privacy needed for up to 21 people to holiday together.
Dining areas seat pleasantly up to 25 visitors.
The sizable floor plans accepts open concept from the kitchen to the living rooms to the dining areas and right out onto the outdoor space.
The kitchens are both full size with stainless appliances on both sides.
Both kitchens are set up for entertaining..
Can you imagine being able to have 2 kithchen's operating at once and how straighforward it will be for every meal with double the dishwashers and stoves!!
Both kitchens are upstairs with full vistas while preparing of course...
an island with seaglass quartz countertops are part of one kitchen while a full
u-shape butcher block countertop is part of the other. Each has high end finishes.
Each is completely outfitted with every item you could think of for entertaining.
Both dining areas have full vistas while appealing at the end of the day.
The outdoor space is set with rocking chairs and a full size table that seats 6-8.
There is a picnic table and hammock downstairs under the outdoor space as well.
Downstairs has 1 additional living room and a game room slotted for 2020!- 2 more bedrooms with 2 more bathrooms as well. The downstairs bathroom also offer a 5 foot walk in shower and 2 full size sets of washer and dryers as well.
Our home is designed to home families visiting together - weddings-golf tournaments- family get-togethers. This is the only home on Fripp constructed this way to offer humongous open concept living with 2 full size kitchens on the top floor! Our home has spectacular vistas as it is one of the first homes constructed on the Island and still has a few hints of the old world Fripp like a Polynesian Roof (which was just replaced).
The history of our home and the newness of today's renovations makes our home appealing rustic we adore it that way!
2019 is the first summer we have been able to offer the entire home thoroughly redone for Summer !!
Location: Our location is on the north side of the Island so we are mins. away from the beach.
Marlin Drive is our closest beach access by golf cart 3 mins..
At the end of our Circle is the view of Hunting Island and of course the Porpoises
every nighttime sitting and counting them mins. from the home! The pool and golf course are around the corner about a 2 min. ride by golf cart as well!
Our location is one of the most superb on the Island!
Porpoise Circle easily is a great place to breathe - relax and take time with your family. Bicycle riding on that end of the Island looking at the sea every morning or an smooth wake up call!
Many a nightly tradition is the golf cart ride to the end of Porpoise Drive which is at the end of our lookout for dolphins while the sunsets.
Fripp Island is a Wildlife Sanctuary with deer grazing in your backyard.
Over 170 species of feathered friends, alligators in the lagoons,dolphins playing in the water,pelicans gliding over the sea and Loggerhead Sea Turtles nesting and hatching on the shores.
Fripp Island is a 3000 acre gated wildlife community which is known nationwide
for its beauty and wildlife!
Fripp Island includes 2 Championship Golf Courses- rent your tee times early!
FUN AND RELAXATION!
Pools- Fripp Island also has 4 Pool Complexes.
Each has a different theme to share.
A children pool with waterfalls- an Olympic Size for lap swimming- Sea Point is just great for children and adults- and a hide away pool near the Marina!
All accessible with opulence cards.
Gym- Fripp offers a workout area with equipment near center of Island.
Marina- Full operating Marina so call early for units or to dock your own boat for the week.
Kayaking ,Paddleboarding, tennis, volleyball, b-ball courts!!
Bicycling- Fripp offers over 6 miles of bicycle paths so children and adults ride safely!
Paths are also used for walking as well.
Camp Fripp- Ready for all summertime fun. Rent your weeks early as the space fills up quickly.
Beach- 3 and 1/2 miles of private uncrowded beaches- EVERY DAY!
Horsebackriding right off Island.
Hunting Island a world of its own to discover just mins. away.
The pace on Fripp is GOLF CART pace so RELAX>>there is no other option!
Once booked we will send off a Welcome Packet and all kinds of info for your holiday to be memory ideal.
Our hope is that your stay will become every year and we hope that your family memories on Fripp are shared at our home!
We look forward to making this your ideal holiday!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Beaufort, SC area travel catalogs which include deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Prefer to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of property management companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about ? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the range and selection of short-term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC family, from restful condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners often choose management companies to assist with advertising, housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Do you believe "Views..Views..Views! Sleeps 21 ! 8 Bedrooms plus Amenity Cards!" is the perfect rental property for your next getaway? Read through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "Views..Views..Views! Sleeps 21 ! 8 Bedrooms plus Amenity Cards!" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
In some cases the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Examine your agreement very carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
Where to Search
When the area, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the complete agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. If you find property damage, or if repairs are required call the rental manager without delay. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent properties are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Virtually all rental property sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a blast? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.0 miles