- As low as $469/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Video game console
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 square feet
Come get "OceanJoyed" on Fripp Island at this handsomely decorated and newly remodeled family vacation home. Savor fantastic vistas of the Old House Creek marsh and amazing sunsets from any one of the three enormous open and screened porches. Appreciate your favorite drink while taking in the magnificant marsh vistas and Fripp's ample wildlife as you relax from a ideal day at the beach or the golf course. You will feel you are on your own private Island as you watch the handsome Southern Sunsets! The back yard area features your own private Bocce Court with Adirondack chairs and an outdoor shower. With 5 bedrooms, the family will have plenty of room to spread out and vacation in style. The home is located mid-island and is close to all amenities Fripp has to offer such as the beach, marina, Ocean Creak golf course, playgrounds/park and pools on the island.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
* King size master bedroom on the main level w/ full bath
* King size master bedroom on the second level w/ full bath
* Queen size bedroom on the second level
* (2) Twin bedroom on second level
* (2) Twin bedroom on second level
* Generous Screened Porch on Main level w/ sitting area
* Open and Screened Porch on Second level w/ sitting area
* Extensive Front Porch w/ sitting area
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's w/ SLING TV Orange and Blue subscription
* Totally equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Modern kitchen appliances
* 12 cup and 1 cup Coffee Maker
* Washer and dryer
* Gas and Charcoal grille
* Bocce Ball court
* (2) Adult Bicycles & (1) Kids Bicycle
* Outdoor Shower
* Garage & Driveway parking (limit 4 cars)
* Ceiling fans
In the living area are wood floors, a gas fireplace, and a sizable flat screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with appliances, a huge pantry, additional ice maker, and plenty of Granite countertop space for you and your family to utilize! The dining area is right off of the kitchen where you will also be able to see the marsh vistas while eating your Lowcountry dinner. The main level screened in back porch has a calming sitting area where you can take in all the beauty around you. There is also a full bathroom located by the living area on the main level. The huge front porch with rocking chairs is also a great place to sit and start your day with a morning cup of coffee!
The master bedroom located on the first floor has a King sized bed, large full bathroom with a separate bath tub and stand up shower, and a Intelligent TV. The second level features four bedrooms. The master bedroom on the second level has a King sized bed, full bathroom, Intelligent TV, and a screened back deck for impressive vistas of the marsh! The Queen bedroom located on the second level also has a back porch to sit and savor the marsh vistas. The third bedroom has 2 Twin beds and a intelligent TV with Classic Nintendo. The fourth bedroom has 2 Twin beds.
The backyard area has a bocce court to promote some fun competition with your family! There are also Adirondack chairs in the backyard area to sit and appreciate the wildlife all around you! There are 2 adult bicycles and a kids’s bicycle for you to use during your stay!
Fripp Island is rich with nature and wildlife and all these things can comfortably be explored by bicycle, golf cart, or on foot. This property is located close by all amenities Fripp Island has to offer (i.e Club House, Tennis Courts, Nature Center, etc). Fripp Island is a resort community and use of certain amenities require the guest to have an Resort Guest card. Facilities requiring a guest card include all golf facilities, resort dining facilities and all community pools. See additional details regarding Fripp Resort Guest cards below.
GUEST CARDS - Guest cards are only needed to access certain amenities on the island (such as the resort pools, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need a Guest card to access the beach. Only those 13 years and older need a Guest Card. Should you wish to purchase cards, please let us know after you have booked the property.
**The Fripp Island Resort has instituted a new fee on the purchase of guest club cards for all reservations booked after 3/3/2023. This fee (12.8%) will be assessed on the gross rental total of the booking (nightly rate x #nights) and will be in addition to the price of the club cards. This fee is only collected if club cards are purchased by the guest. Please be aware that this is not a fee passed on to iTrip or the individual owner but rather assessed by and paid to the Fripp Island Resort.**
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create impressive memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Spacious Family Home-Great Sunset Views- 2 Screened porches-Close to Beach&Amenities-Beautiful Decor has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.