- As low as $322/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Heaven Found is located ideally in a private setting only a short walk to the best beach on the island. This comfortable decorated home is a cheerful respite from a day spent on the beach!
Unwind on the rear deck in complete privacy and savor a good meal prepared on the modest, portable gas grille. The living space is open and roomy for family gatherings or getting together with friends. The living room adjoins the dining room so you won't miss a thing.
The primary bedroom offers a king-size bed and plenty of room for your belongings. You have a walk-in closet and dressers. There are two other bedrooms to accommodate your guests or family members. The second bedroom has a queen and the third bedroom offers a twin and full-size bed. You can sleep up to eight guests very comfortably in this home. There is also an additional bed in the game room for additional sleeping arrangements. There is parking for four cars max. in the driveway.
The boardwalk is freshly constructed on Swordfish Road so access to the beach is easier than ever!
Resort access is available for an additional fee: a resort fee plus a per person guest card cost. Contact Reservations at least 7 days in advance of your stay to arrange access.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
This home is not a pet-friendly home.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, motor boating and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Fripp Island vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- To find the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Welcoming home with Wi-Fi, easy beach access. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Tips for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Contact the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Welcoming home with Wi-Fi, easy beach access.?Book Online Get Information Call: