- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Heaven Found is located ideally in a private setting only a short walk to the best beach on the island. This comfortable decorated home is a cheerful respite from a day spent on the beach!
Unwind on the rear deck in complete privacy and appreciate a good meal prepared on the modest, portable gas grille. The living space is open and roomy for family gatherings or getting together with friends. The living room adjoins the dining room so you won't miss a thing.
The primary bedroom offers a king-size bed and plenty of room for your belongings. You have a walk-in closet and dressers. There are two other bedrooms to accommodate your guests or family members. The second bedroom has a queen and the third bedroom offers a twin and full-size bed. You can sleep up to eight guests very comfortably in this home. There is also an additional bed in the game room for additional sleeping arrangements. There is parking for four cars max. in the driveway.
The boardwalk is newly constructed on Swordfish Road so access to the beach is easier than ever!
Guest cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries, and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with Natural Retreats prior to arrival.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
This home is not a pet-friendly home.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, motor boating and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC vacation rental home tips:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Welcoming home with wifi, easy beach access; amenity access available has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 5.0 miles