- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Housekeeper Included
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySPECIAL DEAL: All remaining 2020 summer weeks are discounted to $202 per nighttime - that's $100 off per week! Lowest price since 2009. This won't last!
Hurricane Matthew total modernization October 2017. Everything is brand new except the tub! An elegant value, with fantastic view and access, right across the street from Sea Point Golf Course, a golfer's bliss.
Your Home away from home awaits..AND it's right on the sea! Our villa is off the beaten path for a true island hideaway. Located in the spectacular Sea Point area, we chose this first-floor unit for its peaceful location separated from the busyness of the center island.
50 feet from the waves, a VERY brief walk to the beach, a private pool and golf across the street. Listen to the waves at nighttime and watch the dolphins from your living room..Literally!
5 people will sleep agreeably in this 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths condo; the master has a brand new queen size posturepedic bed, the 2nd bedroom has bunk beds, the top bunk is a twin, the bottom a full. Linens, towels, everything was replaced in fall 2017.
The villa was modernized thoroughly (new kitchen, appliances, bathrooms, floors, paint) has fresh furnishings, the decor reflects the sea and includes many pieces of local art.
There are books about the island and the area and a great information binder waiting for you with everything there is to see and do. Don't forget to sign the guest rent! You will feel like you are visiting a friends home not renting a strangers home: We like to think we have thought of everything..
Everything is there, linens, kitchenwares, towels and beach towels. You bring your tooth brushes and bathing suits and you are pretty much set!
Our villa is DIRECT Oceanfront, facing east, from LR/DR/Kitchen. The Sea Point Golf Course is on the opposite side (facing west), where the MR and ensuite bathroom are located. The 2nd bedroom, is ideal for children with the fun bunk beds and peek-a-boo window to the living area. This is a unique floor plan at North Hampton villa!
The villa is located in the North Hampton building (only 23 villas), at the quieter and sunnier tip of the island. The building has its own pool (opulence card not mandatory), and new elevator (2016). This area of Fripp is ideal for lovers of oceanfront golf, as well as those who relish the magical tranquility of the ever-changing sea. Take a brief and superb 2-min. walk from the villa ... to the elegant Sea Point beach access, which many Fripp Islanders consider as the most ideal of Fripp's many beach accesses.
Our home is consistently maintained, because a well-maintained home means a great deal to our visitors and to us. We have a local manager available to help whenever needed. The entire villa has been repainted in soft relaxing colors Spring 17 and 2 flat screens have been added (also included of course high speed Wi-Fi, and multimedia system with Netflix/Ruku and DVD). Kitchen has been redone with white cabinets, alluring counter tops , the bathrooms are brand new. Our villa is off the beaten path for a true island hideaway.
There is plenty to do and see on the Island. The beach is great to walk and bicycle on (very flat). This unique island offers an ever-changing shoreline, pristine 3½ mile beach, which is wide, very gradually sloping, with gentle Atlantic waters. The North Hampton condo complex has its private pool, and an elevator to ALL floors. (Most Fripp homes, and other condo buildings, have AT LEAST 1 flight of stairs, even if the building has an elevator). The villa is handicapped accessible, with limitations. Also, ease of entry/exit, via the elevator, is a big plus.
Guests may also adore additional oceanfront pools, to include a second pool close to our building - Sea Point pool - near the beach access - (bring your Amenity Cards, to gain entry - available from owner); or, the mid-island Beach Club; and the south-end Cabana Club, with a heated pool/hot tub/kiddie pool/and lagoon pool with waterfalls and mist cave.
Other highlights include 2 highly reviewed championship golf courses (Sea Point, steps from front door); miles of nature-filled bicycle trails; tennis; units of boats, kayaks, golf carts, mopeds, wave runners, and backwater skiffs; fishing and crabbing; dolphin cruises; sea seining; Family Nighttime with the Naturalist. Or, relax in a beach chair with a good rent, and a calming and countless sea view. Fripp has all you could wish for, to give you with a safe family holiday, far from congestion and the typically busy lifestyle.
If you want to venture off of the island there are a variety of day trips. Go visit historic Beaufort, South Carolina just 19 miles away with all of its history and fine eateries. Both Savannah and Charleston are straighforward day trips rich in history and beauty. Hilton Head is a little over an hour away for great factory outlet shopping.
If you and your family wish to adore a carefree, nature-plentiful holiday, on a low-key, island wildlife preserve, watching dolphins, seasonal tarpon, pelicans, and sea feathered friends, directly in front of the balcony, you will definitely appreciate Fripp Island. This will be one of the most appealing and delightful holidays your family will ever take. Appreciate quality time together while exploring this stimulating area.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply printed guides with special offers for lodging, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacationers to discover the same wonderful attractions with a typically considerable discounted.
- Able to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide amazing opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get unique discounts. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC activity that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are surprised to discover the number of properties are located in Beaufort, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Beaufort, SC family, from calm condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be delighted to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "$202 per night (= $100 off per week) all remaining 2020 summer weeks - Grab it!" is the best rental property for your upcoming trip? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, SC you want to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Create a Spending Limit
Will your chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the group interested in? Do you simply want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the crew visiting with a family dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. A number of restrictions may dismiss a potential vacation property. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Start your Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies typically have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager right away. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a little bit. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before you leave.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to provide feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.4 miles