- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Housekeeper Included
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySPECIAL DEAL: All remaining 2020 summer weeks are discounted to $202 per nighttime - that's $100 off per week! Lowest price since 2009. This won't last!
Hurricane Matthew total remodel October 2017. Everything is brand new except the tub! An first-rate value, with exceptional view and access, right across the street from Sea Point Golf Course, a golfer's bliss.
Your Home away from home awaits..AND it's right on the sea! Our villa is off the beaten path for a true island hideaway. Located in the spectacular Sea Point area, we chose this first-floor unit for its peaceful location separated from the busyness of the center island.
50 feet from the waves, a VERY brief walk to the beach, a private pool and golf across the street. Listen to the waves at nighttime and watch the dolphins from your living room..Literally!
5 people will sleep agreeably in this 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths condo; the master has a brand new queen size posturepedic bed, the 2nd bedroom has bunk beds, the top bunk is a twin, the bottom a full. Linens, towels, everything was replaced in fall 2017.
The villa was refreshed completely (new kitchen, appliances, bathrooms, floors, paint) has modren furnishings, the decor reflects the sea and includes many pieces of local art.
There are books about the island and the area and a great information binder waiting for you with everything there is to see and do. Don't forget to sign the guest rent! You will feel like you are visiting a friends home not renting a strangers home: We like to think we have thought of everything..
Everything is there, linens, kitchenwares, towels and beach towels. You bring your tooth brushes and bathing suits and you are pretty much set!
Our villa is DIRECT Oceanfront, facing east, from LR/DR/Kitchen. The Sea Point Golf Course is on the opposite side (facing west), where the MR and ensuite bathroom are located. The 2nd bedroom, is ideal for children with the fun bunk beds and peek-a-boo window to the living area. This is a unique floor plan at North Hampton villa!
The villa is located in the North Hampton building (only 23 villas), at the quieter and sunnier tip of the island. The building has its own pool (comforts card not mandatory), and new elevator (2016). This area of Fripp is ideal for lovers of oceanfront golf, as well as those who relish the magical tranquility of the ever-changing sea. Take a brief and cute 2-min. walk from the villa ... to the enchanting Sea Point beach access, which many Fripp Islanders consider as the most appealing of Fripp's many beach accesses.
Our home is consistently maintained, because a well-maintained home means a great deal to our visitors and to us. We have a local manager available to help whenever needed. The entire villa has been repainted in soft calming colors Spring 17 and 2 flat screens have been added (also included of course high speed Wi-Fi, and multimedia system with Netflix/Ruku and DVD). Kitchen has been redone with white cabinets, handsome counter tops , the bathrooms are brand new. Our villa is off the beaten path for a true island hideaway.
There is plenty to do and see on the Island. The beach is great to walk and bicycle on (very flat). This unique island offers an ever-changing shoreline, pristine 3½ mile beach, which is wide, very gradually sloping, with gentle Atlantic waters. The North Hampton condo complex has its private pool, and an elevator to ALL floors. (Most Fripp homes, and other condo buildings, have AT LEAST 1 flight of stairs, even if the building has an elevator). The villa is handicapped accessible, with limitations. Also, ease of entry/exit, via the elevator, is a big plus.
Guests may also adore additional oceanfront pools, to include a second pool close to our building - Sea Point pool - near the beach access - (bring your Amenity Cards, to gain entry - available from owner); or, the mid-island Beach Club; and the south-end Cabana Club, with a heated pool/hot tub/kiddie pool/and lagoon pool with waterfalls and mist cave.
Other highlights include 2 highly reviewed championship golf courses (Sea Point, steps from front door); miles of nature-filled bicycle trails; tennis; units of boats, kayaks, golf carts, mopeds, wave runners, and backwater skiffs; fishing and crabbing; dolphin cruises; sea seining; Family Nighttime with the Naturalist. Or, relax in a beach chair with a good rent, and a calming and countless sea view. Fripp has all you could wish for, to give you with a safe family holiday, far from congestion and the typically busy lifestyle.
If you want to venture off of the island there are a variety of day trips. Go visit historic Beaufort, South Carolina just 19 miles away with all of its history and fine eateries. Both Savannah and Charleston are straighforward day trips rich in history and beauty. Hilton Head is a little over an hour away for great factory outlet shopping.
If you and your family wish to appreciate a carefree, nature-plentiful holiday, on a low-key, island wildlife preserve, watching dolphins, seasonal tarpon, pelicans, and sea feathered friends, directly in front of the balcony, you will definitely savor Fripp Island. This will be one of the most inviting and fun holidays your family will ever take. Relish quality time together while exploring this alluring area.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions at a typically significantly discounted.
- Just want to steer clear of the packed areas and reduce costs? Off-peak times offer up significant deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners generally offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you believe "$202 per night (= $100 off per week) all remaining 2020 summer weeks - Grab it!" is the best vacation property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can be tricky between relatives, but once this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Many vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a costly rental. One member of your company will need to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do individual people in your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the crew traveling with a pet? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. This is more effective during the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking "$202 per night (= $100 off per week) all remaining 2020 summer weeks - Grab it!", along with various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental really needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental management company sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If not, you've gained useful experience that will help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.4 miles