- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Personal Assistance & Online Calendars
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
The owners of New Haven Villa 647 are putting the final touches on a gorgeous modernization with completion scheduled for the end of February. Rent now & be one of the first visitors to appreciate this unit!
New Haven Villa 647 offers Sea Vistas from most windows plus a balcony where you can adore the sound of the waves & sea winds. This villa offers an eat-in kitchen open to the living area. Upscale furnishings include granite counter tops & stainless appliances. In fact, you will find granite counter tops, tile showers & floors in the baths & new furnishings & decorations all over! The living area is roomy with peaceful furnishings & offers a generous flat screen TV for your appreciation. The balcony access is from this room through sliding doors so there is plenty of natural light and an sea view. New Haven Villa 647 offers 3 bedrooms & 2 1/2 baths. The main floor includes the kitchen, living area, a bedroom & powder room. The bedroom on the main floor offers a flat screen TV. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms & 2 baths. Both bedrooms upstairs offer flat screen TVs & attached full baths. There is also a full size washer & dryer on this floor.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be referbished when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer comforts such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an fun and calming holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If included in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a outstanding Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the calm of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club luxuries. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with special offers for property management companies, dining and activities. Look for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons feature incredible opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "Ocean Front, Renovated 2017 with Upscale Furnishings", read through our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single member of your group will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you only want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract very carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental home to confirm you've gathered all possessions.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all rental property sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive reviews. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a great time? With some luck everything ended up being outstanding and you're all set to reserve the rental home for next year. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles