- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Personal Assistance & Online Calendars
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
The owners of New Haven Villa 647 are putting the final touches on a remarkable modernization with completion scheduled for the end of February. Rent now & be one of the first visitors to appreciate this unit!
New Haven Villa 647 offers Sea Vistas from most windows plus a balcony where you can relish the sound of the waves & sea winds. This villa offers an eat-in kitchen open to the living area. Upscale furnishings include granite counter tops & stainless appliances. In fact, you will find granite counter tops, tile showers & floors in the baths & new furnishings & decorations all over! The living area is big with comfortable furnishings & offers a huge flat screen TV for your appreciation. The balcony access is from this room through sliding doors so there is plenty of natural light and an sea view. New Haven Villa 647 offers 3 bedrooms & 2 1/2 baths. The main floor includes the kitchen, living area, a bedroom & powder room. The bedroom on the main floor offers a flat screen TV. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms & 2 baths. Both bedrooms upstairs offer flat screen TVs & attached full baths. There is also a full size washer & dryer on this floor.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be modernized when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an enchanting and calming holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If included in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a amazing Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the calm of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club luxuries. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when savoring resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are relished at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become thoroughly nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus supply guide books with special packages for accommodations, dining and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons generally offer fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and selection of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Before you decide to book "Ocean Front, Renovated 2017 with Upscale Furnishings", read through our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Most vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly vacation property. A single member of your party needs to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. A number of constraints might dismiss a prospective vacation property. Read your contract carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "Ocean Front, Renovated 2017 with Upscale Furnishings", as well as any other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often, nearby households are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before you leave.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did they like the rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic home away from home. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles