About this Property
- Sleeps 23
- 7 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ideal for your huge group hideaway or family reunion, Coastal Charm Southern Living is the ideal getaway to accommodate enormous events. At 5,300 square feet and sleeping a sizable total of 23, this home offers seven bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom and TV, as well as all the amenities of home to complete your stay on Fripp Island. Coastal Charm offers five king-sized beds, two twins, bunk bed sets to sleep nine, and a day bed. There are also two half-baths in the home--one located in the garage, and another located near the kitchen and main living room.
The living room is a ideal place to gather to watch a movie at the end of the day featuring plenty of seating, a flat-screen T.V. with DVD player, and an broad bookshelf. Appreciate preparing meals in the completely-equipped gourmet kitchen and dine as a group at one of the two ten-person tables with additional seating at the counter. An outdoor gas grille is also available. There is a hot tub on the entry-level deck, as well as two golf carts for your convenience.
The game room has a ping-pong table, pool table, and Foosball for friendly competition and the wrap-around porch provides comfortable seating.
For your convenience, Coastal Charm includes an elevator, and four complimentary Fripp Island Guest Amenity Cards for stays of a week or longer in June, July or August only.
Additional Guest cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with Natural Retreats prior to arrival.
This home has a view of the ocean and a new boardwalk was just constructed so it's very painless access to walk to the beach now.
**We are pleased to offer 10% off stays at Coastal Charm Southern Living for active military personnel.**
We apologize, but this home does not accommodate family pets. Please note that there is a max. of 8 cars allowed.
*Security cameras are located outside of the home. These cameras are only activated when the home is vacant.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Beaufort, SC vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the largest rental within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental home:
- First, have your family select dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Tremendous home with ocean view, elevator, and game room; amenity access available has 7 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.