- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils For Kids
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGuests call our place a hidden gem and we'd have to agree! Rent now to stay in the heart of what makes Beaufort such a memorable destination.
Unwind and feel safe knowing we employ professional housekeeping services and block off 3 full days between our visitors!
Our unit is a tidy, well-appointed 2 bedroom getaway for friends, families or couples - and most grand of all, it’s steps from everything! You will be surrounded by Beaufort’s most famed points of interest. Step outdoor and live like a local with the help of our bespoke guidebook and Foodie’s Destination List. Our neighborhood is part of a 304 acre Historic District which includes superb tremendous historic mansions!
We're extremely proud of our Premier Host award and attractive guest reviews! We have professionally-designed interiors with multiple living and dining areas inside and out. The appealing kitchen has full-size stainless appliances, microwave, cookware, glassware and dishes. Our coffee bar is outfitted and ready for your morning walk to the close by waterfront to watch for dolphin and sailboats.
There are two bedrooms: One has a queen bed and overlooks your private courtyard. The second, with 2 twin beds, has amazing morning light. Each bedroom has a very huge closet, sizable dresser and cute bespoke linens. There are 1-1/2 baths. The impressive gated courtyard provides both outdoor dining and sunny peaceful areas-with curtains for added privacy. Sleeps 4 max.
Guests constantly remark on our prime location to antebellum mansions, great dining, stores, galleries, museums, nightlife, the striking Waterfront Park.
Come to Beaufort! We can’t wait to welcome you! You will receive our Custom Guide to begin planning your Beaufort experience!
Conveniences Include: 5G Wi-Fi / Flat screen HDTV/Cable/ DVD/CD/washer dryer/complimentary local phone/beach gear/picnic gear/iron/hairdryer.
-LIVE LIKE A LOCAL in the phenomenal Historic District
-CUSTOM E-GUIDEBOOK for insider tips on the most superb and most convenient local picnic spots, food ideas, dining and historic sites- right on your phone!
-EXTRAS: We decorate with local original art throughout.
-WORKING REMOTELY? You’ll have options both inside and out to get it done!
- LOWCOUNTRY LIBRARY our comprehensive Beaufort rent collection and DVD library awaits: The Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, Glory, The Great Santini, as well as board games and puzzles.
-US MARINES: We are 8 miles from the Parris Island front gate and USMC museum.
-AIRPORTS: Lady's Island (15 mins.: modest aircraft only), Savannah International (45 mins.), Hilton Head (60 mins.) and Charleston (80 mins.)
"Beaufort is an magnificent place, made more fun by Sara’s attention to detail. Her home was spotless and appealing. She’s a great ambassador for Beaufort, including countless information & suggestions for a visit." Kathleen L. Shenandoah Valley
"We have stayed in dozens of holiday units over the years and we found this one to be exceptionally tidy, cute, and additional comfortable." Jennifer B. ,Milwaukee, WI
"Sara was THE most helpful hostess on the planet! Never been to Beaufort before but with her "Hostfully Guidebook" and other suggestions via e-mail, we felt nearly like natives. " Debbi S, Huntsville, NC
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds and reduce costs? The off-peak seasons frequently offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for unique discounts. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to learn how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a rental which fits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you think "5??Reviews "Island Town House" Hidden Gem in Historic District" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a costly rental home. Normally, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental home with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
As soon as the area, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental property web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that can help with another search.