- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis superb townhouse, located in the historic district, is just 3 brief blocks from downtown Beaufort. Being an "end unit", our place provides additional light, vistas and privacy not available in other townhouses. Walk to the Waterfront Park, downtown stores, galleries or a variety of eateries. Little need for a car once you arrive. Our home is located on a published walking tour route and horse-drawn carriage tours come within 100 ft of the home. Our minimum stay is 3 days, however we will give discounts for longer stays.
Bedrooms: The home can sleep six, with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. We charge an additional fee for more than 6 people per nighttime. Two bedrooms are upstairs and one is on the ground floor. The huge master bedroom has a queen bed; it also has a single size sleep couch. The second bedroom has 2 single beds. The ground floor has a bedroom with a very appealing queen sleep couch (Tiffany 24/7 Mechanism). If not needed as a bedroom, this room doubles as a den/ office and has a working fireplace. The upstairs bathroom has his & hers sinks as well as a shower/ tub. The downstairs bath has a shower. Washer & dryer are upstairs for appreciation.
Living room: The front door leads into a sizable living room finished with a coastal theme. The generous bay window gives a enormous feeling. Unwind in cushioned wicker chairs and couch. We’ve furbished with photos and artwork from many places.
Kitchen and eating area: The kitchen is modest, but entirely supplied and has all appliances. The dining table seats 8.
Deck & backyard: A voluminous outdoor space is great for entertaining or just inviting. The backyard is fenced and surrounded by trees to give security and a sense of privacy. Our landscaping includes a sizable patio paved with smooth river pebble stone. The central fire pit and bountiful stock of firewood create a fun focal point for evening get togethers.
Parking: Parking is off-street behind the townhouse with ONE dedicated space per unit. Guest spaces are for residents only. However, 2 complimentary parking tons are across the street. If you have more than one car, park it in an adjacent parking lot.
The parking area and rear space are well-lighted with three streetlights.
Entertainment and communications: The townhouse has DirecTV with two HDTVs. High speed internet is available with a wireless router.
Our home is located in a peaceful residential neighborhood with private off-street parking. In additions, we feel additional secure because of the 3 streetlights in the back. Walk, jog, or ride bicycles through this historic area to see close by historic churches, refined homes, and tree-lined streets. Extra parking is available in the complimentary municipal parking tons just next door. Launch a boat in the Intracoastal Waterway at two near-by public ramps: Beaufort City Marina Landing or Pigeon Point Landing.
Our townhouse is a great place for you to relax with your graduating Marine. It is located just under 6 miles (about 10 mins.) to the entrance to US Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island. Our home is convenient to both downtown and Parris Island. The map show the location of our townhouse in Beaufort, and it can be adjusted to show the route to Parris Island down Ribaut Road through the town of Port Royal.
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer incredible prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating ? If there's a specific Beaufort, SC activity you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and selection of short-term rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC crew, from calm condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you believe "Short Walk to Downtown Beaufort's Shops, Restaurants & Marina" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Agreement can be tough between family, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Many rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are bed sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Proper accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a family pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. A number of constraints might dismiss a potential rental home. Read your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems when you arrive. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most rental home web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with your next search.