- As low as $150/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 1 bathroom
- 2 per room
- 4 bedrooms
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
We are currently hosting people in our yard. You have your own parking spaces and section of the yard to appreciate. Close to everything Beaufort has to offer and Parris Island Gate. Family Animals ok but please no smoking.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room
Booking the best Beaufort rental home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Beaufort. To find the best rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book your Beaufort, SC rental:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Getaway close to everything Beaufort!!! has 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.2 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.3 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.3 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.6 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book The Getaway close to everything Beaufort!!!?Book Online Get Information Call: