About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2529 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Latest Updates/Upgrades to the property:
1. Brand New XL Capacity Washer & Dryer - May 2021
2. Teen Apartment Over Garage - Freshly Painted (Sept 2021), and New Linens for All Bunk beds, New Blankets for All Beds, and New Decorative Throw Pillows for Sectional
3. Upstairs Master Suite - Freshly Painted (Sept 2021), New Linens, New Shower Door, and New Vanity Mirror
4. All New Smoke Detectors, LED Lighting in Laundry & All Closets, and New LED Can Lights throughout the entire Property (Nov. 2021)
5. Downstairs Master Bath - New Vanity Lighting Being Installed Feb. 2022
6. Queen Bedroom & Full Bath off Entry have just been painted, Sept. 2021.
The main home was freshly painted, May 2019 (with exception of the Queen Bedroom and Upstairs Master, which both were just painted in Sept. 2021.
New Stainless Steel Double Range, Fridge & Microwave: installed 11/16/18. The old Refridgerator has been moved into the laundry room as a secondary/additional refrigerator/freezer space.
The number one thing I want to convey to potential clients/guests is "I care". This villa is really a God-given blessing to me and my family. It is my home, I appreciate it, and it is cared for, meticulously. It is CLEAN, features handsome linens that is refreshed, carpets and couches are cleaned twice a year, I replace and/or buy whatever is needed seasonally to keep everything outfitted, and fresh. This includes replacing things such as frying pans, pots, cookie sheets, etc., if they have been damaged or scratched up, linens, towels, etc. To me, it is the little things that are the big things. I am a phone call or text away throughout the entire process; from booking to final check-out. If you need me, I am here. There is no going through a management company that manages any number of properties and has no personal relationship with you. YOU are the most important guest the week of your vacation!
*** The property includes - 2 Amenity Cards & 4-Seat Golf Cart with all 7-NIGHT, PEAK season stays. (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
*** Cleaning Fee is supplied in the rate ***
The home has been professionally decorated and has many upgrades throughout: upgraded cabinetry, granite tops in kitchen, elegant wood floors, poured granite tops with his/her sinks in both master suites, jetted garden tubs also in both master suites, new stainless steel range, refrigerator & microwave - Nov. 2018. I evaluate and update linens, linens, cookware, and more, twice a year. I want the property to really be your home away from home with every detail being its absolute best for your stay.
2 TRUE MASTER SUITES, each with KING SIZE BED, Intelligent Flat Screen TV & Private Full Baths w/Garden Tubs (no more flipping coins for the master). Both are gorgeous retreats after a long day on the beach. I keep the pillows, and linens updated.
Additionally, in the main home, there is a calming QUEEN BEDROOM with a charming trey ceiling, intelligent flat-screen TV, and access to full Bath. This bedroom & bath have also been newly painted in Sept. 2021.
Separate TEEN/IN-LAW APARTMENT that Sleeps 6, Mini Fridge, Sink, Full Bath & Flat Screen TV & DVD Player (DVDs located in main home constructed-in cabinet in the den). My kids LOVE this apartment!! They have their own space and it accepts the adults some peaceful time while the kids are being noisy in their own space. Guest feedback has been giant on this, as well!
Breakfast Room Dining Seats 6 w/Additional Seating at Bar for 4.
Brand new Flat Screen TV in Family Room (2018)
Huge, Oversized Screened Porch with Dining Table for 6 that overlooks the 16th Green & Driving Range. Great golf vistas and deer galore! You will really spend more time on this porch than indoors.
Short walk to the best playground on the island, and a super fast golf cart ride up to the Activity Center, Cabana Club pool, and marina.
Centrally located, we are an approx 5-min. walk or 2-min. Golf Cart Ride to Some of the Finest Beach Access' on the Island.
2 Amenity Cards & 4-seat Golf Cart are included with all 7 DAY, PEAK Season units, at no charge (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
I also provide Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Assortment of Beach Toys, Beach Umbrellas, Tons of Sand Toys, Water Guns, Kites, and Boogie Boards...all are in the Garage and Ready for Your Use! Don't Worry About Packing Any of it!
Washer & Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, and Drying Rack
Home is definitely pretty and I am sure you will not be disappointed!
If you are interested in booking an off-season extended stay, the monthly rate will be $3,400 (Jan/Feb).
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is next to a golf course. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and choosing yourvacation home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Stunning, Professionally Decorated, on 16th Green; Sleeps 12; Sep Teen Apartment has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.