- As low as $214/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
530 Sunsuite is located in the heart of Fripp Island next to the Beach Club, Sandbar, Exercise Center, and Guest Services, with the Tennis Courts across the street. This studio layout is ideal for visitors who want to savor a family vacation in a modest space with the amenities you need! This unit includes a queen size bed, and a full size bunkbed, high speed internet, and Hargray TV, with Amazon Prime and Netflix channels supplied on a Firestick. Daily units are open year around and it comfortably accommodates 6 people. Also included with your rental are up to 6 guest cards, with a value of up to $300. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this apartment is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental home experience:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Studio Located in the heart of Fripp Island has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. message the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Studio Located in the heart of Fripp Island?Book Online Get Information Call: