- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video games
- Video library
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3600 sq ft (334 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3600 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
636 Dolphin is a 6 bedroom, 5 bath home located on a enormous, handsomely landscaped yard with majestic oak trees and tropical palms. A back yard stream feeds a variety of birds, while golfers whiz by on the Ocean Point Golf Course.
The additional huge, deep screened in porch is the families favorite place to relax, read a book and appreciate family fun. An open air deck, on the 3rd floor, has plenty of seating and is ideal for sunbathing or star gazing.
The first floor offers two en-suites, living room, bar area and kitchen with double ovens. The second floor has a 2nd living room, game playing table, bar with refrigerator, and 4 bedrooms, 2 queen en-suites and 2 bedrooms that sleep 3 each.
Plenty of parking in the garage and on the driveway. A great spot to play basketball.
We welcome your 4 legged family member for a modest fee.
We are thankful we have an elevator to help with bags and groceries.
A sizable dvd library, books and board games too.
And a golf cart is available for your use when you rent "Eagle's Nest"!
A few notes about the island - We are club members which means that the Club amenities cards are available for purchase.
The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their conveniences. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an conveniences card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a huge menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Booking the best vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking the rightrental home:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Spacious 6 Bedroom, 4 ensuites, golf cart, elevator, Pets ok, club cards avail. has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.7 miles